PHONECALL, REALITY

*madelyn's pov*

*phone ringing *

Amy is calling you

Omfg amy now hates me and thats for sure I literally told her son to die.

Me and amy has always been so close she liked me and i like her too which is kinda rare for a boyfriends mom since they kinda always hates their sons girlfriends and thinks she's not enough for their son but me and jadens family were on pretty good terms but i cant say the same about my family with jaden my father doesn't like jaden like not at all. my mom doesn't really like him too but she's not rude to him unlike my father.

*phone ringing*

I sighed and picked up the phone to answer amy

Many people called but i didnt answer but that would just be so much more disrespectful of me if i didnt answer her maybe she'd listen to me and understand that i didnt mean it ?

M:"h-hello?"

A:"hey madelyn-" thats not a good start she doesn't just call me 'madelyn'

A:"u know how much i like u and always thought u were best for jaden but what u did was way too far like TOO far telling jaden u wished he didn't wake up from that coma isnt sth okay like not at all especially when u know jaden is already going through rough times and let me tell u this too its all still because of u he wouldnt have even been in coma if it wasnt for u. U dropped the song about him and we all know it is and i letted it slide but then he overdosed and i still said nth to u but now you are telling him to basically just go and kill himself. i was so wrong about you madelyn i thought you were the perfect one but actually u are not even near that. Leave jaden alone i dont want you near my son again. "

M:"a-" i didnt have time to say anything else cause she hanged up

Im just in my car in the middle of no were im parked cause I couldn't see the rode due to how blurry my vision is from all the tears

My phone doesn't stop ringing like not at all.

Eveeybody is calling me im sure they're all calling for the same reason amy did.

I turned it off.

I cant talk to anybody rn i feel like shit. As i should. I dont know how it came out of me like that ! I didnt mean to tell him this ! Im so fucking stupid !

He hates me for good now. Well they all do now. 

I dont even know where to go i have no where to go to im too embarrassed to show myself to anybody not even madison and emma i cant go anywherw where people can see me cause they will just give me looks.  God idk what to do !

I just cried more and more and started hyperventilating i tried to calm myself down but nope not working

I reached out to my phone turned it back on then went through my camera roll to find a video of jaden from back when we were together he made for me for if i ever felt down and cause i used to have panic attacks alot and it always calmed me down.

I found it and play it.

"I love you and i always will. I dont like it when u cry cause it hurts me to see u sad i promise u everything will go the way u want it to go and everything will be alright i love you always remember that mwah" he blew a kiss at the end of the video

I smiled a little and im now not having a panic attack  but im crying cause i lost him. I wish we were still together even tho our relationship was a little bit not the best since after that party he was controlling and then we ended up with cheating it was a mess that month of the break up.

I miss him. So much.

I didn't want to give him a chance to talk when he said he wanted to cause i knew I'll just give in and forgive him and i didnt want that cause he cheated on me. But i really miss him and need him so much.  But i just lost him for good.

__________________________________
Y'all are too mean to madelyn in the comments put urself in her place and u will see how bad it was for her too🥴