♡11♡

hanging out with the host club

over the past weeks since i had met haruhi and kyoya, the young girl and i kept in contact and she even invited me to an event her club was hosting.

"are you sure it's ok if i come?" i asked, slightly nervous of the rich school as we walked twords the room.

"don't worry, those idiots love the attention." she reassured.

as we walked up to the entrance of the event room, i took a few breaths as the door opened.

"haruhi! where have you been? daddy has been so worried" a blonde skinny male tightly hugged haruhi as she struggled to breathe.

"tamaki i can't breathe" the brunette yelled.

he quickly put her down as a pair of twins came up to haruhi and comforted her dramaticly.

"haru-chan who's this?" a small boy pointed at me as a tall scary guy stood behind him.

"oh! this is y/n" she introduced.

i waved and spotted the familiar boy.

"kyoya!" i glanced at him and smiled.

"hello, y/n" he said while looking up from a black notebook.

"hello there cutie, what company does your family own?" the twins laid there arms on my shoulder and talked in sync.

before i could respond kyoya answered for me.

"the l/n family doesn't own a company, like haruhi." he said while pushing up his glasses.

"a commoner?" the blonde tall boy gasped.

"yeah..." i mumbled, feeling out of place.

i looked down at the ground until i felt a large hand on my shoulder.

"don't worry, they truly do not care much for how much money you have, they are all just idiots." kyoya whispered to me, relieving my worries.

i mouthed a quick 'thank you' before i was led to the event.

walking in, everyone was wearing fancy outfits and the girls practically screamed at the sight of the club walking in.

my eyes widened and my ears hurt for a moment until the noise tuned down.

the boys walked off to dance and interact with the guests as i stood awkwardly near the snack table, sneaking glances at the fancy platter.

"you can have some, you know. we won't shun you."

turning my attention to the voice, one of the twins stood before me.

"no it's alright, uh-"

"hikaru" he introduced.

"y/n" i gave my name.

"how do you know our kyoya and haruhi?" he asked, moving to stand at my side.

"when you and your friends kidnapped kyoya i ran into him when he spilled my drink and haruhi showed up." i looked at him.