♡ 19 ♡

(just a reminder that this and other chapters are changed to fit the story, so it won't be exactly like the episodes :)

"i need to take a crap."

"YOU DON'T DO THAT AT GIRLS HOUSE YOU IDIOT"

aren scolded nendou for his unmannered behavior.
now that spring break was only a few days away, teruhashi had invited us all to her home to plan a trip together.

the group sat around a round table and discussed ideas. one place was continued to be brought up but kusuo shut it down immediately.

"oshimai it is!" the group decided as i was zoned out.

"does this work for everyone?" kaidou asked as everyone nodded, except for saiki frantically waving his arms around in a 'no way' mannor.

"i'm sure it's nothing! if saiki doesn't go we will just have to cancel." nendou spoke.

"woah, maybe we can just change the dates around then?" i added.

"yeah!" they cheered as everyone agreed on the day to go. i wasn't too concerned about myself. but the frantic boy beside me didn't seem too keen with the plan.

"are you alright? we don't have to go there you know." i assured the pink haired male as he blinked and simply nodded, giving into the plan.

"oshimai! i'm so excited!" the girls cheered as one in particular scarfed down any and all food teruhashi had put in front of her.

the plan was set, much to kusuo's displeasure.

the train ride was quite frantic as well. kaidou was freaking out as aren tried calming him down and holding him but it didn't work out as well as he thought. kaidou threw up all over him.

mera unfortunately couldn't come, she said she couldn't afford it and we understood.

stepping off the train, aren took shun to get cleaned off as the rest of us waited outside viewing the city.

"woah! so many large buildings here!"

"it's so cool!"

hairo had told us on the train he had family here, so he was like our tour guide. almost.

the boyfriends walked up to us, hand in hand and signalled us to start walking.

before we could get too far, we saw a familiar face.

"mera?!" everyone asked in confusion.

"i thought you couldn't come?" i asked, tilting my head slightly.

"i only said i couldn't afford it, not that i couldn't come!" she explained.

"so how did you get here then?" aren asked.

"by hitch hiking! i left a week earlier than you guys and adventured in random strangers cars!" the foodie said as we all stared at her. her and hairo were crying at the touching stories she told.

our first day was anything but boring. we went on roller costers, swimming, boating, nendou went sky diving and survived.

the exhausting day proved itself by taking a tole on all of us. i was extremely warn out by the end of our activities and was ready to hit the sheets.