♡ 02 ♡

a/n ~ i'm so sorry for not updating i've been v busy with school but i pinky promise i'll update more !! :))
(also i'm not really following the plot of the show, so i apologize if the plot and timings are mixed up)

also 'italics like this are your thoughts :)'

~~~

three weeks later~

aren had finally transfered to pk, most of it was me begging his mom, but also he held up his part of the deal. he decided it would be a good idea to start wearing glasses too, which obviously i make fun if him for.
(if you have glasses this is a joke ily and i wear them too)

the day he arrived we agreed to stick by eachother, that was until he got sweeped away by kaidou shun. the boy couldn't even form a sentence around me, but had the audacity to steal away my bestfriend.

i text aren asking where he went after school, seeing that he got practically kidnapped. he told me they went to this cafe so i ran over to steal him back, that was until i saw who was there.

as soon as i spotted his purple hair i walked over, not taking notice to anyone else.

"aren! bob just got sangwooed and needs our help with the frog" i said

'shit, i need to come up with better excuses' i thought

"three coffee jellies?" the waiter in a cute dress came up to the table and gave out one to aren, kaidou, and my alien friend.

"hey alien dude!" i smiled at him. he seemed to have not noticed since he was so into his jelly.

'weirdo'

i looked back to aren, giving a slight wave to the others.
"oh hey y/n! why don't you stay and eat with us. new pals are always welcome!" nendou asked me.

i gave a kind of 'save me lets leave now' look to aren, but it seemed like he took a liking to these friends.

"yeah y/n join us" aren said, holding in his laugh knowing i was misurable. i smiled and sat in an empy space in the booth next to kaidou.

"how the hell do you know her?" the pink haired boy asked aren in his monotonous voice. i let out a laugh as i haden't seen anyone say anything remotely offensive to aren before, except me obviously.

"he's my crack dealer." i told the group as i sipped on kaidous untouched tea.

"WHAT!" they all yelled simotaniously, except alien dude of course. i laughed and aren stomped on my foot which caused me to let out a sudden yelp.

"she's joking. right y/n?" he looked at me as if he was about to kill me.

"yeah he deals me meth sorry" i relplied expressionless.

"Y/N I WILL NOT HESITATE TO TELL YOUR MOM"

"do it grape-headass." i said, daringly. i knew he wouldn't do anything to me, but messing with this old deliquent was so fun.

"shut up already you're drawing attention." alien dude rolled his eyes as he finished up his coffee jelly. i laughed as aren smiled and rolled his eyes as well.

"i never got your name. i bet its bleep-bloop or something they would name you on mars." i asked the boy.

"this is my best bud saiki! we hangout all the time and get ramen. you should totally hangout with us more!" nendou told me while putting an arm around saiki.

"this is your best bud?" i asked saiki

he simply said "no, get off me"

i let out another laugh as this expressionless boy really was funny.

"you are so dramatic alien boy saiki, it's funny. anyways, me and aren do have to get home now so i will be seeing you all at school." i stated to the group, giving a dramatic curtsey/bow as i grabbed aren and left.

we walked outside the shop in silence, he was still going over in his head what just happened.

"they seem fun" i broke the silence.

"so far i really like them, but i don't want people finding out about my past or they might see my diffrent."

'aw baby aren :('

"you know what i think? i think that you are the coolest person. i knew you before you became a whole gangster and i loved you before and now. so what if they find out or judge you, then they aren't true friends. ew that was so cringy, but still i meant it." i put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"i guess you're right, thanks y/n" he sighed.

"of course! now don't lie to me, but don't you think saiki looks like cyborg cyder man 2?" i whisper yelled.

"you're so weird back away from me." he responded and began speeding up his walk as if saying 'i don't know this crazy bitch'

"wha- AREN WAIT YOU JERK!"

——
—-

-

—-
——

this was lowk a short chapter, but this is kinda a slow burn seeing as saiki literally shows 0 intrest in romance, but this is a ff so wink wink.

║alien friend ║(saiki k x fem!reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें