♡ 18 ♡

spin off chapter

"shit shit shit, i'm gonna be late!" i mumbled, running down the stairs as quickly as i could without violently tripping.

"have a good day y/n! oh and remember to give mister suoh the form he requested." she reminded me before i head out the door, grabbing my bag at the doorway.

"got it, bye!" i waved before searching for the familiar limousine parked in front. i ran up to the veichle and spoke.

"thanks for picking me up" i thanked the twins before sliding into the seat and heading off to school. the car ride consisted of small talk and outfit planning for the party.

"maybe kyoya will ask you to dance, y/n" hikaru imposed, sightly nudging me.

"as if. he'll probably be hiding in a room or something doing taxes. plus just because he's the guy doesn't mean i can't ask." i added.

finally approaching the large school, we headed into the club room, early as can be to prepare for the event.

"y/n and the twins are finally here, i almost couldn't recognize her without food crumbs all over her jacket" kyoya commented.

"that was one time! your fault for not letting me eat during club time because 'the foods for the guests'," i replied, crossing my arms.

he simply chuckled it off as i rolled my eyes and turned away.

"y/n, what are you wearing to the party? tama-chan said he helped pick out a pretty outfit!" honey gazed up at me, asking.

"you'll see it once the time comes" i smiled at him.

tonight was the night i had decided to show off to kyoya. i'd liked him for a while, but to him it seemed i was nearly just another irritation.

all the host club knew about my crush, hell, kyoya most definitely knew too. tamaki even helped pick out an outfit that not only would i look stunning in, but he would think so too.

not that the whole night was dedicated to him, it was for me too.

obviously, i suck at flirting so my best attempts is just insulting him, which doesn't always end too well.

"oh and tamaki, i need to give this to your father." i turned to the blonde boy.

"alright, i'll walk with you" he nodded and gently hooked our arms as we walked out the large doors.

"are you excited for tonight?" he asked me, now turning into the main hall.

"yeah, kinda. i'm nervous. i didn't plan out what to say to him at all. i'm gonna have to wing it and i'll probably fu- mess up but it's ok" i rambled as tamaki listened.

"you'll do fine, trust me. it is a love spin off fanfiction after all" he consolted as we knocked on the headmasters door.

"wait wha-"

"miss y/n, i've been expecting you. please do come in." the tall man gestured me into his office as i approached his desk he stood at.

"good morning mister suoh, i have the forms all filled out here for you, as requested." i politely handed the papers as he took a brief look and nodded.