♡ 06 ♡

some people love camping, they love whatever they like about it. the smells, fresh air, bugs, using the bathroom in a bush.

others hate it and would rather be eaten by a titan than go poop in a bush and for bugs to crawl all over you.

i was somewhere in the middle. i would have been great with a cute van or something, not really in a tent over sticks jabbing at me.

so what i should have figured out, was how this camping trip were to work.

four boys, aren, nendou, kaidou, and saiki.

four girls- teruhashi, chiyo, mera, and me.

i didn't necessarily guess we would be somewhere with no service and multiple signs that said 'DO NOT ENTER' then a list of various animals that could eat us whole.

a good thing was that mera could probably catch and eat said animals before we all get killed, so that was something.

arriving at the 'camping ground' that nendou and kaidou insisted on picking, (which also happened to be three hours from home) we had multiple tents and chairs.

teruhashi had seemed a bit closed off with us, she mostly payed attention to saiki. don't get me wrong, she is nice, but definitely gives off weird vibes.

the girls and i managed to bring more things to make the tent more comfortable such as multiple blankets, pillows, and snacks we weren't gonna share with the boys.

even i brought some i didn't tell anyone about.

"it's too early for this." i complained, yawning as we walked through the dirt path.

"you slept the whole car ride" aren replied, smacking the back of my head.

"i could barely sleep with that insane driver. she looked young and we almost fell off the cliff like six times." i glared at the boy with tired eyes and rubbed my head.

(guess who)

we found smooth ground to set up camp. all i wanted to do was sleep, but i knew it was gonna be warm all day.

after setting up, we decided to head down to the lake nearby the campsite to cool off and get the access sweat and dirt off of our bodies.

the boys got dressed first and headed off to the water after we insisted they go ahead, since we knew we would take longer.

the girls started some small talk inside the large tent.

"so y/n, i talked to teruhashi about this before, but do you like aren?" chiyo asked me.

"no, he just sells really good crack" i said, slightly laughing.

"HUH?" mera yelled.

'does no one have a sense of humor...'

"i'm kidding! we've been friends since we were kids. can someone tie this?" i asked, holding up my h/l hair and turning my back to them, in hopes of someone helping out.

"i got you!" the blue haired girl piped up, coming up to help with the lasts of my outfit.

"thanks!" i turned to her with a smile that she greatly returned. once we were ready, we walked out into the sun.

i took a few breaths and looked around my surroundings.

the sounds of birds, the smell of dirt and ash, and the scenery of the trees surrounding us.

i got lost in thought wondering about the people who had camped here before, and what that dark red stain was on a sharp stone i spotted on the ground by my feet.