♡ 05 ♡

crossover chap ;)

the mall was fairly busy. couples were walking hand in hand, families were together, and singular people were shopping on there own.

'hey god, it's me again 🧎‍♀️'

i was waiting for aren and a few others to go shopping for a camping trip, but the only way i could go is if i came an hour earlier.

with a (drink) in hand, i was lost in thought, not noticing the tall male i had run into.

"hey- oh i'm sorry about that- hey you spilled my drink!" i yelled at the boy.

he glared down at me through his thin glasses.

"these commoners..." he mumbled, attempting to walk away from the situation, clearly aggrivated.

i turned to face him, clearly angry.

"first of all, four eyes, you spilled my very expensive $2 drink. second of all, a commoner? are you dumb or dumb, this isn't the year 1869." i said, a now visible tick mark across my head.

"yes, guessing you are a commoner as you are at this shopping mall, and i can easily pay for a new drink. i do not see why you want such an unhealthy thing as you could substitute it for something better for you." he exclaimed, pushing up his glasses.

'what. the. hell?'

"what are you, an heir to some millionare or something, idiot?" i mumbled the last part.

"actually i am, ever heard of the ootories?" he asked

(fuck i can't spell-)

"no" i lied.

i obviously knew the filthy rich family that owned various medical buildings. hell, i even got treated there once.

"h-hey i still want a new drink!" i exclaimed.

"unfortunately, i'm inable to buy you one at the moment seeing as my friends kidnapped me and those idiots forgot to give me my phone or wallet." he grumbled.

i slapped my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing at the now-broke millionare.

"are you laughing at me?" he asked, ammused.

"no? i would never laugh at the weak." i answered.

after attempting and failing to stiffle my laughter, i was curious of the boy and why his friends had taken him hostage.

"so you're telling me, your friends woke you up and brought you here, just to drop you off at some bench and leave?" i asked, after getting an explanation. we were sitting at the bench he had gotten dropped at.

"yes, those idiots never learn." he responded.

"it doesn't seem like you're from around here, are you? you seemed kinda lost."i questioned the tall male.

"fortunately not. i'm kyoya oorori, the third son to the family company and i attend ouran academy." he takes my hand and lightly kisses it which causes my mind to explode.

"ouran? oh so you and your friends are rich rich!"

he slightly chuckles and we keep eye contact for a few seconds before a girl comes up to us.

"kyoya-senpai?" she asks.

(this isn't gonna be like the episode because it's 3am and the author is too lazy to rewatch it)

"haruhi. the host club has successfully taken me hostage and dropped me off at a bench." kyoya tells said girl.

"oh- well that's expected. who's this?" she refers to me.

"i'm y/n! i ran into your rich friend and he spilled my drink,"

"he's kinda grumpy..." i whispered to her.

she laughed and looked up back at the now ammused kyoya.

"if tamaki were to see you right now interacting with another girl he would he estatic." he stated.

"or he would kidnap me, again" she retorted.

'again?'

"are you in some sort of cult?" i asked the two

"what? no-"

"basically" the cute girl responded.

i laughed and remembered the group should be there at any minute.

"i actually have to to meet my friends right now, but it was great meeting you haruhi,"

"not so much you kyoya, at least until i get a new drink." i slightly giggled at the two.

haruhi and i quickly exchanged numbers, since she didn't seem like a total weirdo. kyoya and i gave eachother a quick glace and nod goodbye, and i went off to meet my friends.

"i thought you would be pissed that tamaki-senpai kidnapped you" haruhi stated to the black haired male.

"me as well... i guess that girl knows how to brighten up a day." he muttered the last sentence and walked off with the small girl in hopes of finding some food.

_____
____
___
__
_
__
___
____
_____

as i walked to the meeting place where we all agreed to show up at, i noticed a more-than-usually annoying saiki walking up to us.

"did someone start his man period?" i pouted at him

he rolled his eyes and i put my hand on his head to get him to face me.

(levi style)

"don't be so pouty alien boy, you'll get wrinkles and won't be as cute." i ruffled his hair and walked up to greet everyone else, noticing an almost unperfect teruhashi, but she quickly recomposed herself and greeted me with a warm smile.

unedited

short chap i'm sorry! it's 4am but i pinky promise to update tomorrow i have lots planned.

don't forget to vote and comment if you'd like to support a starting author :)

i'd also love to have some mutuals! i love interacting with other writers.