♡ 08 ♡

merry christmas loves <3

weeks passed and before we knew it, it was the week of christmas.

i had gotten my friends each a present, much to my wallets dispair, but they were worth it.

walking back home from the stores with loads of bags in hand, i was having a hard time carry everything.

'don't fall, don't fall, stay still' i repeated to myself in my head.

"hi there! let me help you with these bags." a male voice asked.

"uh no it's alright i got it!" i responded.

"i insist." he grabbed onto a few bags and i looked back up. he had shaggy blonde hair and he looked a bit older than me. he also looked quite familiar.

"thank you" i tell the boy as we start walking.

"what's your name?" he asks, turning his head twords my direction next to him.

"y/n l/n, yours?" i asked

"kusuke saiki. hey you don't happen to go to pk academy do you?"

"i actually do, i'm a second year" i replied

"no way! you must know my brother then, kusuo." he fully stopped and turned to me, i did the same.

"oh yeah, he's in my class" i bordley replied.

'i want to go home already'

"that's so great, why don't you come to our families christmas party, our mom already invited some of his other friends" he said as he began walking again.

"i might, thanks"

after a few minutes of small talk, we finally got to my house.

"thank you again kusuke." i thanked him before grabbing my bags and heading inside.

"i hope to see you soon, y/n." he shouted from the street.

i turned around, smiled, then went back into my home.

~christmas day~

"you're joking."

"didn't you have a party you were invited to so you won't be alone?" she asked, putting a hand on my head.

"i guess, but we better watch movies when you're back."

"deal"

mother's new work had to have her go in for a bit on christmas, it was a good thing i was going to the saikis' for the day anyway.

we bid our goodbyes and i quickly got ready before grabbing the wrapped presents for my friends and leaving the house.

the walk there was pleasent, it was cold, but i loved snow.

i stopped mid walk as i saw kusuo sitting on a nearby prk swing.

"aren't you supposed to be at your party right now?" i asked, sitting on a swing next to him.

"my brothers annoying and i needed to get out of there." he responded.

"oh, kusuke right?" i turned to him

"how the hell do you know him?"

"he helped me with my bags one time, speaking of this is for you." i searched around in my bag looking for his specific present.

"found it!" my face lit up. i grabbed the neatly wrapped (color) gift out from my bag and handed it to the boy.

"this is for me?" he asked, confused.