♡ 16 ♡

it was the same boring routine.

wake up, go to school. go home or maybe even hangout with friends. but ever since my bestfriend got a boyfriend, it had been a bit lonley.

i was happy for him, of course, but it also brought me to the real world. by that i mean if i was ever gonna get a s/o

*cough* cough* saiki *cough* cough*

only a few short months left until the end of the school year, and i made a bet.

~flashback~

"y/n, i feel bad for leaving you out" aren pouted as we sat on my bean bag together.

"don't stress it, really. it makes me happy." i assured him with a smile as he did the same.

"what about kusuo? have you talked to him latley?" he peered, resting his head in the palm of his hand.

i sighed.

"we talk, but not in the way i'd like, you know." i spoke as he listened.

"you should really tell him y/n. you've gotta stop bottling in your feelings like that."

i slapped him. playfully of course.

"it's harder than it seems ok." i whined.

"i did it, wasn't too hard." he flawnted.

"oh shut up, you were a total mess. plus it was obvious you and shun always liked eachother"

"yeah, but kusuo is a lot closer with you than everyone else. he even responds to your texts, he blocked me." he shrugged.

"no way!" i laughed as he glared at me.

"sorry..." i mumbled after his intence gaze got terrifying.

"how about this," he spoke, now sitting up in his seat.

i nodded as he talked again.

"you have to confess to kusuo by the end of the school year, or you have to talk to your dad and i get to pick the ugliest graduation outfit ever that you have to wear." he proposed.

my mouth gaped open.

"the ugliest?" i asked.

"the ugliest ever." he confirmed as i gave in.

"fine" i stood up. "deal" i shook his hand as if it were a business meeting.

~ end of flashback ~

as you can see, i fucked up. yeah, i could just not be a pussy and confess instead of making a stupid bet, but deep down i knew it was for the best to get it over with.

a part of me wanted him to reject me and move on, but another part wanted to seriously makeout with him.

*ring*

"hey haruhi, what's up?" i picked up the phone and spoke.

"y/n- hey give me that back! get back here kar-" a crash was then heard.

i sat there confused for a moment.

"hey y/n! wanna hangout with us?" karou spoke from the other side of the phone, out of breath.

"sure, where?" i asked while sitting up from the bed.

"kyoya's beach house, i'll send the address." he giggled.

"ok, why couldn't you call me from your phone? you have my number" i questioned.

"tamaki broke it by accident a bit ago, its also fun stealing haruhi's stuff." he said and giggled once again.