♡ 04 ♡

this chapter is dedicated to me barely learning how to ride a bike at 15 😛

the weeks in which aren had started attending pk academy was bliss for him and i. we walked home together, hungout with all our strange friends and i even tried to get saiki to open up more.

i never understood why he never talked much, yet he was alwaysout with us. i just thought he secretly liked the company of others, but never admited it.

it was the weekend, and a certain someone had found out i had no clue how to ride a bike and laughed at my suffering.

an hour before~~

aren had his face burried in his arms, laughing at the fact i had no clue how to ride a bike.

"STOP LAUGHUNG AT ME YOU GRAPE!" i yelled while kicking the boys side.

he looked up at me from his fit of laughter and sighed.

"y/n, you're in highschool and you can't even ride a bike. it's so easy how-" he started laughing again.

"my mom just never had time to teach me i guess, but when i try i always fall it's not fair." i huffed, crossing my arms as i sat next to him.

"how are we supposed to go biking tomorrow if you can't even ride one dumbass?" he asked.

i glared at him and playfully pushed his side.

"fine," i stood back up.

"i'll learn by tomorrow and when i do you'll be amazed by my skills" i proudfully stated.

"want my little sisters bike? it has training wheels and a horn incase you run into a car." he laughed.

"SHUT UP"

an hour later~~

the group had decided they were going to go on a bike ride the next day, since none of us had cars and it was a change of pace.

i glared at my bike, full of determination to learn how to ride it. i had looked up videos, but i gave up 30 seconds into it and decided to learn on my own.

"i can do this i can do this..." i mumbled, preparing to take off.

i balanced on one side of the bike, ready to take my other leg off the ground and ride.

i lifted my leg and tried steering, i went on for about 10 seconds then i lost balance and completley ate shit.

"COME ON" i yelled.

i was a few streets away from my house since i knew if my neighbors saw a teenage girl falling on her face off a bike i would never recover from the emberassment.

and yes, i walked the bike most of the time.

i whipped out my phone and texted saiki asking if he wanted to give me any tips. knowing him he'd either ignore me, make fun of me, or tell me something wrong and purposely make me fall, but maybe it would modivate me more.

after sending the message i shoved my phone back into the pocket of my pants, stretched out my arms and got ready to try again.

two hours later~~

it took three hours, but i managed to fall a total of seven times. i rode for at least thirty seconds then proceeded to loose balance, and i was in a random neighborhood that was probably annoyingly far from my house.

i looked around my unfamiliar setting and spotted a name i recocnized on a home.

'kaidou'

i threw my bike down, not caring about the clinking noise it made. i walked up to the door of his home and knocked, praying his parents wouldn't open up and assume i was homeless and asking for food.