♡ 21 ♡

"the clock is ticking y/n, and i already found the perfect outfit for graduation. two words: hot cheetos." aren cackled over the phone.

"i mean i technically kissed him?"

"on the cheek... no confession there"

i slammed my body back onto my bed while it made a concerning creaking sound.

"i'll send you the link, i'm about to order it."

my phone dinged as i got a notification from the boy. i opened the link and a bright yellow and orange dress popped up. the dress was uncomfortably long, yet despite the length, it had the hot cheeto bag design was across the whole outfit.

"you were serious about the cheeto thing?!" i groaned.

squinting at the bright screen, i spotted a spelling mistake in the words.

"this isn't even legitimate cheetos, it says 'hawt cheapstos' in the same font and weird splatters everywhere" i added.

"oh shit what- even better!" he laughed in realization.

"you suck." i hung up the phone.

graduation was only a few weeks away. it seemed like only yesterday that aren transfered to pk.

in the mean time, the bet was still on. if i don't confess my feelings to kusuo, i have to wear the ugly cheeto dress and talk to my father.

i dramatically shivered at the thought.

the past year had been, eventful to say the least. not only was the boy i like some sort of superhero, but also a crazy rich highschool boy somehow managed to take liking in me.

speaking of the club, my friends from the host club were graduating the same month as me, so we would be able to attend the others graduation.

i didn't even want to think about the type of graduation that prestigious school has.

with the end of the year comes partys and with partys comes teenagers and drinking.

i personally did not want to be around sweaty people who were slumping around.

the end of the year also brought unwanted emotions. i didn't know what i wanted to do. i haden't even confessed to the boy i love yet. we could all vanish at any moment and-

*ring*

*ring*

my phone startled me out of my thoughts as i quickly picked it up before holding it to my ear.

"hi?"

"come over in an hour"

"what? an hour-"

he hung up. i furrowed my brows for a moment before sitting up and taking a well needed shower as well as putting on something that didn't make me look like a hobo.

i don't think kusuo had ever called me or even text me first. so i hastily made my way over, worried something bad happened.

*knock*

*kno-*

the door opened, revealing a smiling blonde.

"ku! your little girlfriends here. shame you never took me up on my date offer." kusuke pouted slightly.

"date offer?" i questioned.

he gasped dramatically.

"did kusuo not tell you i asked to see you again!? what a shameless boy i call my brother"  he shook his head.