92- Conclusion

Blue Diamond: Steven, where should we start helping?

Steven: Hmm, I think you should start by rebuilding Homeworld and fixing its Gems To finish faster with the other planets, you will have to divide them between the three of you.

Yellow Diamond: Do you know how many gem planets there are in the universe? It will take us months to finish!

White Diamond: Months? I think it will take us years.

Steven: Don't worry, not all Gem Planets were involved in this.

White Diamond: Still at this rate our rest will never come.

Blue Diamond: Well we will never finish on time if we don't start now.

Yellow Diamond: You're right! Alright guys, let's get down to business.

Steven: Of course, when you finish you can go on vacation wherever you want and for as long as you want.

White Diamond: Whatever. I just hope things in my palace room are okay.

Blue Diamond: Don't be materialistic.

White Diamond: I know, I know. That's bad!

(The Diamonds leave there.)

Steven: *turns to his friends* Guys, we have nothing to worry about now that the Diamonds are going to deal with fixing everything.

Connie: Will you leave all the work to them?

Steven: No, I'm just gonna let them start it all. And I'll take a little time for myself and then help them too. Why not?

Connie: I'm just saying.

Steven: Good! After everything we've been through, all of us should take a little break! But in the meantime we can say... this bad story is ove...

Connie: *interrupts Steven* Hold on a sec! What about those two? *points to Bluebird and Holly*

Steven: Well... *turns to Bluebird and Holly* I still haven't thought of anything I can do with them.

Bluebird: *enraged* Grrr! *shouts* It doesn't matter what kind of torture you prepare for me, Steven! I'm ready for anything!!

Steven: *thoughtfully* Hmm, I know! How about enrolling them for a while in classes at Little Homeschool?

Bluebird: What?! No way! That school suck! I prefer a thousand times a great torture!!

Steven: Nope, my mind's made up; You will take classes at Little Homeschool, attendance is compulsory by the way.

Bluebird: NOOOOO!!

Steven: *enthusiastic, he turns to his friends* Alright guys, we can turn the page and say this bad story is ove...

Pearl: *interrupts Steven* Hold on! We still don't know what happened to Emerald and where her gem is!

Steven: You're right. We have to find her before she reforms, or she'll run away and then she'll be a problem for us again.

Lars: She'll be out for a good while. She took a direct hit from the sun incinerator's blasters. But don't worry, my crew and I will look for Emerald's gem.

Steven: Thanks, Lars! We no longer have anything pending, do we? In that case, now we can finally say that this story is over...

Peridot: *interrupts* But...

Steven: Oh, c'mon! What now?! This thing has gone on longer than expected!

Peridot: It's just... we still don't know if something happened to our Bismuth.

Steven: My gosh, that's true! I completely forgot about her!!