48- The Most Powerful Form

(Steven begins to float up so he can see where the ship fell.)

Steven: Good, they didn't fall far. I'll go help them!

Garnet: Steven, whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it!

Steven: Sorry, but I have to. So wait for me here, I'll be right back!

Garnet: No! Come down here immediately, this is our only chance to take the ship!

Steven: I know, but...

Garnet: Hurry! You'll already have the opportunity to help them another time!

Steven: Are you sure?

Garnet: Yes! Now come down, there is no time to lose!

Steven: Okay... *floats back down and lands next to his friends*

Garnet: All right, Steven, now let's go for the ship.

Steven: Uh-huh!

(Steven and the others approaching the ship, when suddenly a door opens through which Bluebird, Lapis, Holly Blue Agate and Spinel come out.)

Bluebird: What the heck is all this fuss about?!

(Steven and the others are surprised to see the Gems who came out of the ship.)

Bluebird: Oh, it's you... Steven!

Steven: *enraged* Bluebird!!

Garnet: *adjusts her visors* They were here after all.

Amethyst: So convenient...

Bluebird: I didn't imagine I'd see you hanging around here, Steven. I thought you would be, I don't know, crying in some corner of the depths of Homeworld.

Steven: Hush, we'll stop you right now!

(Steven and the Crystal Gems get into a fighting stance by summoning their respective weapons.)

Bluebird: I am impressed you were able to deal with the Gems special command guarding this ship.

Spinel: We must call for reinforcements, right?

Holly Blue Agate: Yes. Spinel, you and me let's go get Jasper's squad. *leaves*

Spinel: Of course, I'm going behind you. *tries to leave*

Amethyst: Hey! *lashes her whip at Spinel, managing to wrap it around her leg*

Spinel: What is this?!

Amethyst: I will not let you go anywhere!

(Spinel shapeshifts her leg for a smaller one, thus freeing herself from the whip and escaping from the place.)

Amethyst: Gosh, she got away from me!

Steven: It doesn't matter, the only ones we should worry about now are the ones in front of us.

Garnet: He's right, let's get ready to fight!

Lapis: Fine... *steps forward to start fighting* Go ahead!

Bluebird: Hey, Lazuli!

Lapis: *turns to Bluebird* What's up?

Bluebird: We're just gonna distract them until reinforcements arrive.

Lapis: What? You know there's no need for anyone else to come, I can get rid of them myself!

Bluebird: No! You failed last time, and destroyed the whole place unnecessarily.

Lapis: And?

Bluebird: What do you mean "and"? Don't you know how long it'll take for the Bismuths to repair all the damage you caused?

Lapis: Don't worry about it. This time I won't destroy anything, for nothing in the world can I fail, that I assure you, ma'am!

Bluebird: Ugh, fine. Hope so, or you will have to rebuild this whole place. Got it, Lazuli?!

Lapis: Got it! *prepares to fight*

Steven: Ah geez, here we go again.

Lapis: Don't even think this time I'll let you distract me with your cheap tricks.

Steven: We gotta fight Lapis again.

(The ground shakes, rumbles, and begins to break open as Lapis draws a large amount of water to form a giant water clone of herself.)

Garnet: Steven, let's do it now!

Steven: Oh, it's true. I didn't think we needed to resort to that so soon.

Garnet: *to Pearl and Amethyst* Get ready, guys!!

Steven: Yeah, it's time to bring back the most powerful form!

Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl & Steven: The form... Obsidian!!

(Steven Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl begin to perform a fusion dance together.)