52- Destruction

Obsidian: *struggling* I can resist this!!

(Obsidian roars powerfully, destroying the water bubble holding them.)

Lapis: *shocked* I can't... believe it! *shivering in fear* I-It's a monster!

Obsidian: *yells* LAPIS, THAT'S ENOUGH!

Lapis: *angered* Grrr! Screw you!! *quickly makes two giant water cannons* I hope you're ready for this! *shoots two giant water balls at Obsidian*

(Obsidian gets hit directly in the chest, causing them to stumble back.)

Obsidian: Wow! That hurt a little. The water pressure in those attacks was impressive.

Lapis: *panting* This... really can't be real! *she said in bewilderment*

Obsidian: I better get this over with soon, before the situation gets worse.

(Lapis, visibly frustrated, doesn't think about giving up.)

Lapis: I can't lose!

(A desperate Lapis fires water balls at Obsidian incessantly.)

Lapis: Take more of this!!

Obsidian: Enough! *rushes toward Lapis dodging her attacks*

(Obsidian destroys the water cannons with a punch and, at the same time, grabs Lapis with one hand.)

Lapis: NO!!

Obsidian: I gotcha, Lapis!

Lapis: *yells* LET GO OF ME!!

Obsidian: Now I'mma make you remember who you are.

Lapis: *struggling to get free* Let me go!

Obsidian: I won't let you go until you have your memories back.

Lapis: Fine, as you like.

Obsidian: Well, how should I start?

(Suddenly, the whole place starts to shake and rumble.)

Obsidian: *confused* Wh-what's going on? *looks around*

(Suddenly, the ground begins to break open, forming a gigantic fissure just below Obsidian.)

Obsidian: *looks down* What the-?! *leaps away from the fissure*

(The same thing happens in the surroundings. Huge cracks are formed throughout the ground from which a lot of water gushing out. All areas around the Palace are being destroyed, while White Diamond's ship topples over, then some rubble buries it.)

Lapis: You left me no choice!

(Lapis is draining as much water as she can and begins to make a giant water sphere in the sky, just above Obsidian.)

Obsidian: *looking up* What's that? *glares at Lapis* What are you going to do?!

Lapis: I'm gonna use most of the water on this planet to crush you!!

Obsidian: *shocked* Are you kidding me?! You're going to crush us all, including yourself!

Lapis: It's a risk I'm going to take. I'll try to dodge it before impact.

Obsidian: You can't be serious!

(The whole place rumbles and shakes so hard that even the large gem buildings nearby collapse leaving nothing but rubble, while more and more huge cracks and fissures continue to be created by the water gushing out of them.)

[At the same time, in the place where Bluebird and the others are.]

Bluebird: *in fear* Lazuli went crazy!!

(A deep fissure forms in the ground and several gems from Jasper's squad fall into it.)

Jasper: NO!! *she yelled as she watched them fall into the void* My Gems!

Holly Blue Agate: We gotta get out of here, or we're gonna fall into this abyss!

Bluebird: Yeah, of course! *summons her wings* Every Gem for herself!! *flies off*

Mean Lapis: *summons her wings* I'm leaving here too. *flies off*

Holly Blue Agate: Wait!

Spinel: Hey, don't leave without us!

Holly Blue Agate: We can't fly like you two!

Jasper: *yells* YOU COWARDS, COME BACK HERE!!

Bluebird: *flying close to Mean Lapis* Yo, Lazuli.

Mean Lapis: What is it?

Bluebird: Go save Jasper. She's the most powerful Quartz I know, she can be useful to us later.

Mean Lapis: You sure?

Bluebird: Yeah, hurry up!

Mean Lapis: Ugh, fine.

(Mean Lapis flies back for Jasper, picking her up as she flies out of there.)

Mean Lapis: You okay like this?

Jasper: Mhm. Let's just get out of here.

Spinel: And who is supposed to save us?!

Bluebird: YOURSELVES! *yelled as she flew away from there* Bye bye!

Holly Blue Agate: Those damn bastards left us to our own devices!

Spinel: We were abandoned... Why do I feel like I just had a deja vu?

(Bluebird, Jasper and Mean Lapis fly away from danger as the latter desperately looks around for someone.)

Mean Lapis: I don't see her around here! *looking around* Where is she?! Where is she?!! WHERE IS SHE?!!!

Bluebird: Hey, who are you looking so desperately for?

Mean Lapis: My partner, I am concerned that she is alone in enemy hands!

Bluebird: The only thing you care about is that she doesn't get her memories back, am I right?

Mean Lapis: I'd be lying to you if I said no, but I'm much more concerned for her safety after what this insane Lapis did!

Bluebird: So you really love her very much, huh?

Mean Lapis: More than myself, she is the most important in my life.

Bluebird: Hmm, I see.

Jasper: Hah! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Mean Lapis: Be quiet or I'll let you fall from this height...