47- The Attack Began

(In the midst of the confusion, the previously dispersed group of Amethysts charges at the Agates.)

Amethysts: Move! Move!! Move!!!

Random Agate: What?!

Another Random Agate: Who are you all?!

Random Amethyst: Come on, Amethysts, fight!

(The group of Amethysts begins to fight against the group of Agates, and at the same time, the Lapis Lazulis summon their wings and fly off.)

Nice Lapis: Partner, what's all this?!

Mean Lapis: I have no idea, that warship came out of nowhere!

(The warship continues to attack and has almost wiped out all the Topazes.)

Nice Lapis: We have to stop it, before it wiped out more Gems.

Mean Lapis: Of course!

(The area rumbles and trembles as they begin to use their water powers.)

Garnet: Amethyst, don't let them use their powers!

Steven: Stop them with your whip, now!!

Amethyst: Yes, i got this! *lashes her whip, and manages wrap it around both Lapis lazulis*

(Amethyst then yanks the two Lapises, slamming them down into the ground and creating a gigantic crater.)

Nice Lapis: Argh! *groans in pain* Wh-what happened?

Mean Lapis: This won't stop us!

(The ground breaks open and a giant water hand emerges.)

Steven: Wait!

Mean Lapis: Steven Universe! So you are the one behind this attack, huh? Then we will end you first!

(The water hand tries to slap Steven, he summons his shield to protect himself, but suddenly Garnet stands in front of him, summons her gauntlets and destroys the water hand with a single punch.)

Mean Lapis: *surprised* What the-?!

Steven: Garnet, thanks!

Garnet: You were right, Steven. They are not as strong as our Lapis, but even so, their powers are very annoying.

Nice Lapis: Tch, she destroyed it.

Mean Lapis: Grrr! This isn't all we got!

(They begin to drain a large amount of water from the ground which they use to free themselves from Amethyst's whip.)

Amethyst: Geez! They got away from me.

(The Lapises fly off while accumulating water.)

Garnet: *yells* Peridot, do it now!!

Steven: *confused* Huh?

(Peridot fires the tractor beam from her limb enhancers, paralyzing both Lapis Lazulis.)

Peridot: Gotcha!

Garnet: Well done, Peridot! Everything went as expected.

(All the water that both Lapis Lazulis had accumulated falls and returns to where it came from.)

Steven: At what point did you guys plan that?

Garnet: While you were talking nonsense, I came up with this as a contingency plan.

Peridot: It was the idea of ​​both of us!

Steven: I see...

(Meanwhile, the warship is being surrounded by Homeworld ships which begin firing at it.)

Captain Gem: Oh, stars! They surrounded us faster than I thought. *yells at her crew* Let's do the same too! Fire at will!!

(The warship begins firing at Homeworld ships.)

Subaltern Gem: There are too many ships! They're shooting at us from all sides and the attacks are constant. Our shields won't hold out for much longer, Cap'n!

Captain Gem: It can't be!

(They defended themselves very well, they shot down some enemy ships, but in the end the warship were shot down by the majority.)

Steven: Oh no! *watches as the warship crashes to the ground and explodes* Hope those Gems are okay, I think I should go check it out.