17. Scars

Jasper: Well, where were we?!

[Jasper takes advantage of the commotion to pounce on a Rose Quartz, the one that looks like Rose/Pink to be more specific. Jasper then grabs the Quartz by the neck, lifts her up and begins to choke her.]

Jasper: Disgraceful. I can't believe you are all considered Quartz soldiers, you're weaker than I imagined.

[Jasper punches the Rose Quartz in the stomach, causing her to poof.]

Jasper: *laughs* I took out eighty Crystal Gems stronger than all of you put together the day I popped out of the ground. Shame on all of you!

Random Jasper: *in fear* Wh-why is she's so stron-- *gets punched by Jasper, poofing instanly*

Random Rose Quartz: *in fear* U-Unbelievable! She's so-- *gets impaled by Jasper's arm, poofing instanly*

[Jasper sneers as she repeatedly punches a Jasper, then kicks two Amethysts, causing them to poof.]

Jasper: All right, who's next?!

[A Random Amethyst suddenly charges at Jasper and punches her hard in the cheek, which has absolutely no effect on her.]

Random Amethyst: *shocked* I-It can't be!

Jasper: Ah, a volunteer.

[Jasper kicks the Amethyst hard in the neck, sending her flying through a pillar and poofing her.]

Jasper: That was nothing.

[In great dread, the Quartz Gems begin to back away slowly after witnessing Jasper's great strength firsthand.]

Jasper: Hm? What's wrong? Why are you backing away?

[The Quartz Gems keep backing further and further away.]

Jasper: Oh, c'mon! We're all Quartz soldiers here, so don't be so faint-hearted and fight like a real Quartz warrior would!

Skinny Jasper: *to Holly Blue* Ma'am, this Quartz is too strong! She beat more than thirty Gems in an instant!

Carnelian: *in fear* Wh-what do we do?!

Holly Blue Agate: *enraged* Do I have to do everything myself?! You Earth Gems are good-for-nothing!! *yells* All of you are nothing but worthless pieces of dirt!!!

Jasper: Ha! I too am an Earth Gem and I am nothing like them. In fact, I was considered the most perfect Quartz ever made on that planet. No wonder I didn't even find it necessary to use my helmet in this fight.

Holly Blue Agate: What the fuck are you talking about, you horned Quartz? You're so much worse than all of them put together, you know?

Jasper: Eh?

Holly Blue Agate: I accept that you are quite strong, but no more than that. One need only look at your physical form to know that you're nothing but a failure.

Jasper: ...

Holly Blue Agate: *chuckles* When was the last time you saw yourself in a mirror? It's been a while, hasn't it? I can tell. Well, I recommend you do it more often. *laughs* No, seriously, believe me you really need to. I can get you one if you want, it'll be a great help. *she said in a mocking tone*

Jasper: *getting irritated* Grrr, why, you...!

Holly Blue Agate: Hahaha! Your body is full of markings, the worst of all is that pair of horns you have. Yuck, I've never seen such hideousness before.