4.

Y/N's P.O.V.

We arrived on the roof of a tall building, causing me to look around in amazement. In all the nine realms, none of them had buildings like the ones surrounding us. It was huge, too. I had never seen anything like it.

"Welcome to the city of New York, Lady Y/N." Thor grinned at me and I looked back at him.
This was just a city? I had been to realms where the entire population could fit in half of this space.
"Let's go inside, shall we?" Thor walked through a door, dragging Loki with him.
"Lady Y/N, do you have any experience or knowledge of Midgardian technology?"

"Obviously not. Did you not see the way she was looking at the buildings?" Loki replied bitterly and I rolled my eyes.

"I understand that they rely on their technology a lot more than we do, but their technology isn't nearly as advanced as what we have on Vanaheim, or even on Asgard." I shook my head and Thor nodded.

"Yes, they do rely on it a lot." He laughed a little.
"They do have a lot to learn, however they're catching up quick."

"Welcome back, Thor." A voice spoke from all around us and I instinctively grabbed my knife, not knowing where the voice came from.

"Lady Y/N, it is quite alright." Thor reassured, whereas Loki looked amused by my reaction.

"JARVIS, where is Stark?" Thor asked and I continued to look around for whoever 'JARVIS' was.

"Mr. Stark and the rest of the team are on their way back from a mission. Would you like me to inform him you have arrived?" The voice replied and I even tried using my magic to sense him, but the three of us were the only ones in the room.

"Yes, I suppose that would be useful." Thor nodded, before pushing Loki onto one of the couches. I smirked a little at Loki glaring at his brother, before a few minutes passed and Thor spoke again.
"What kind of mission was it?"

"I cannot share that information with you." The voice replied, before a man of metal walked into the room, the same way we did.

"Thor, what's this? I knew you were bringing Loki, but you can't just bring random Asgardians back here with you." He sighed as his suit disappeared.

"I am not Asgardian. I am-"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll deal with you in a minute, Gladiator." The Midgardian dismissed and Loki laughed a little.
"Reindeer Games, I gotta say I'm not happy you're here either, but I've got more important things on my mind right now."

"Stark? What's happening?" Thor asked.

"The mission went bad. Nat got hurt, Banner is unconscious, none of us really know what we're doing." The man sighed.

"I can help." I stepped forward and he looked at me.

"No, I don't think so-"

"If you want your stupid mortal friends to survive, I suggest you let her help." Loki muttered, looking bored.

"Brother, what-"

"She's the Goddess of Health and Healing." Loki deadpanned.
"It's common knowledge that Vanaheim's greatest warrior is also its greatest healer. Isn't that right, Princess?"

"I-I knew that." Thor lied as he glared at his brother.

"Is that true?" The man looked at me and I nodded.
"Great. You're coming with me. You two stay here." He walked the same way we came in and I reluctantly followed. We ended up back on the roof as a large ship of some sort landed by us.

"Tony I know you flew ahead to- who's this?" A man with messy blond hair asked, wearing an uncomfortably tight looking blue suit.

"I don't know. She was with Thor. She's a healer or something." The man Thor called Stark explained, before I saw the unconscious woman on the ground.

"My name is Y/N." I spoke firmly, kneeling down beside her and assessing her injuries as I spoke.
"I'm from a realm called Vanaheim. I'm the Goddess of health and healing."

"So you can fix Nat?" Another man spoke.

"I already have. She'll awake in a few hours." I sighed, standing up.
"Anyone else?" The group lined up and I healed them all one by one, fixing everything from cuts and bruises to stab wounds and concussions. I answered their questions as I worked, finding their lack of knowledge both irritating and kind of amusing.

"So you're a goddess from a place called Vanaheim and you're here to guard Loki why?" The man I learned was called Steve asked. They had introduced themselves to me as I had healed them and they seemed nice enough.

"It's complicated. I'm here to learn about Midgard and the people that live here." I explained.
"But because I am a warrior, my father offered my services to Thor to make sure Loki doesn't step out of line."

"And your father is...?" Clint asked.

"That's not important." I lied, shaking my head.