29.

There are quite a few time skips over the next 2 chapters, mainly because pregnancies kind of gross me out but yeah

Y/N's P.O.V.

"You look exhausted." A smooth voice said from behind me and I tensed up.

"I'm fine, Loki." I mumbled and he sighed. 5 days he had been locked up, alone, as punishment for locking me up for 5 days.

"Y/N, I just want to talk. Please?" I looked at him, stood in the doorway of the kitchen.
"When I found the men that hurt you, they said they wouldn't stop until they had you. I don't know what would happen if you were taken from me."

"And that justifies locking me away? Not telling me I was carrying our child?" I asked, too tired to be angry. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, I could barely get any sleep without immediately waking from a nightmare.

"No. I should have told you the truth, but I was scared." There was so much vulnerability in his voice, it hurt.
"I know it sounds stupid, but this is all happening so fast. Less than a year ago, I was still locked up on Asgard and now we're married and you're expecting and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!" I felt like someone had stabbed me in the chest when I saw the tears in his eyes. The fear. The pain. They were all so clear. He had never been this open with me, not even when he let me read his mind.
"Y/N, I am terrified you're going to be taken away from me. If anything happened to you- if I lost you, I'm afraid I might kill myself."

"Nothing is going to happen to me." I muttered softly, stepping towards him. I cupped his cheeks with my hands and he placed his shaky hands on my waist.
"I love you, Loki. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything. Nothing is going to change that, but I can't forgive you for lying to me. Not yet." His eyes closed as tears slipped down both of our cheeks.
"Which is why I need you to give me space. I need to figure this out."

"I love you too." He mumbled.
"You know I'd never refuse anything you ask of me. I'll give you space, if that's what you want." I nodded my head and he moved to kiss my head, before walking away. More tears streamed down my face as he left, a sob escaping my throat as I thought about what happened.

~

"This feels wrong." Bucky mumbled from the sidelines as he watched me and Nat spar, both of us fast and more than deadly.

"If Y/N couldn't handle it, she wouldn't have agreed." The redhead smirked and I smacked the knife out of her hand, before knocking her to the ground. She groaned in pain and Thor clapped loudly, clearly amused.

"My nephew will be a strong fighter, just like his mother." Thor grinned, coming over and placing his hand over the small bump on my belly.
I was 3 months pregnant now and to say Thor had become protective was an understatement. He followed me around like a puppy and part of me believed it was because Loki asked him to, the other part believed Thor was just being wholesome. Maybe it was both.
Loki kept his distance as promised, mostly. Bruce insisted on regular checkups with the baby and Loki was there for every one. He'd also be there some nights I woke up from a nightmare, a tired smile on his face as he used his magic to help me sleep.

"Your nephew?" I questioned.
"Thor, I've told you. I'm not finding out the gender until after the birth."

"No. He's a boy. I can feel it." He grinned, making Steve and Bucky laugh.

"Boy or girl, that is going to be one lucky kid." Nat smiled. 
"Tony is already planning the nursery out, Clint wants play dates with his kids, Peter has already offered to babysit and the little guy isn't even here yet." I laughed, nodding. The loud roar of the Bifrost caught my attention and I smiled a little.

"That will be Lars." Thor chuckled.
"See you guys later." The two of us moved towards the elevator and as soon as it opened, Loki was already waiting.

"Princess." He smiled slightly and I returned the smile. We had all agreed telling Lars about what happened was a horrible idea. So, instead we played a game of happy families, which really wasn't too bad.
Loki's hand linked with mine and I gave his hand a small squeeze, before we made it to the roof, where my brother was waiting, grinning at us.

"How is my sister and my nephew?" Lars asked with a grin.

"Nephew?" Loki questioned and Thor laughed.

"I told you, he's going to be a boy." The blond grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. As long as they're healthy." Loki muttered and I nodded in agreement.

"Healthy?" Lars laughed.
"You know what Y/N is the Goddess of, right?"