13.

Y/N's P.O.V.

When I woke up, the pain was almost completely gone, despite the nasty headache, but that was probably from how much I had cried.
Something shifted behind me, before an arm wrapped around my waist and I opened my eyes in confusion. It was dark outside and the digital clock read 6.56am. I sighed, turning my head to see Loki fast asleep behind me. I tried moving away from him, but he tightened his hold on me, pulling me back against his chest, much to my annoyance.

"Loki." I nudged him, but he didn't move.
"Loki, move." When I realised he wasn't waking up that easily, I bit my lip, before elbowing him hard in the ribs. The pain came a second later and I groaned, wishing I had hit him a little lighter.

"Y/N?" Loki muttered tiredly.

"Look who's awake." I muttered sarcastically.
"Can you get off of me?" He sighed heavily, before letting go of me, rolling onto his back.
"Why are you in here?"

"You fell asleep and asked me to stay." He mumbled, sitting up and leaning against his elbows.

"Nope. Try again." I sighed tiredly, seeing through the lie. When he didn't answer, I looked at him, seeing him with a sad look in his eyes.

"I was... scared. I thought that if I left you'd wake up and hate me again." He mumbled.

"Who says I don't hate you now?" I asked and his eyes flashed with panic as I got up out of bed.
"Just go back to sleep or something, I'm going to make breakfast."

"Y/N." I looked at Loki as I opened the door slightly.
"You don't, do you?"

"What?"

"You don't hate me?" It was way too early to be having this conversation.

"Right now I... honestly don't know. There's a lot to think about." He nodded his head and I closed the door as I shelled towards the elevator, where Bucky, Sam and Steve were all fully dressed and ready to go for their morning run.

"Someone's tired." Sam smirked.

"Shut it, or I'm not saving you any breakfast for when you get back." I warned and his eyes widened.

"I don't think you should even be on your feet, never mind making breakfast." Steve looked at me disapprovingly.
"You almost died."

"I almost die every other week back home." I shrugged, covering my mouth as I yawned.
"I just need to rest and then I'll be fine."

"Then why are you making breakfast?" Bucky asked and I resisted the urge to say that there was an annoyingly cuddly God in my bed, who used to be my childhood best friend and I may or may not hate him.

"I'm hungry." I shrugged and the elevator opened. I was the only one who got out, muttering goodbyes to the other three as I made my way into the kitchen, where Loki was already seated with a cup of tea.

"What about now?" He asked with a small smirk.
"Do you still hate me?" I glared at him, but it only made his smirk widen.

"You're not leaving me alone until you get an answer, are you?" I asked tiredly and he just grinned at me.
"No, Loki. I don't hate you. I don't think. Maybe. I'm still really drained, but I know I definitely strongly dislike you, at least." I rubbed my temples.
"Wow, I want to go home. I don't get headaches at home."

"I do." Loki muttered as I began to cook. Loki just kind of sat there and drank his tea, occasionally commenting on something that would make me scowl.
After about 45 minutes, I was finishing up and Thor appeared, sitting next to Loki at the counter.
"Oh look, my headache has joined us for breakfast."

"Lady Y/N, how are you feeling?" Thor asked, glaring at his brother slightly.

"Much better, thank you." I gave Thor a small smile, handing him a drink. I asked JARVIS to call everyone in for breakfast and less than 5 minutes later, everyone was filling their plates with food. I had put some aside for Steve, Bucky and Sam and I knew they'd appreciate it, especially considering how high Thor was piling his plate.

"So, this week alone you've saved the tower from collapsing and probably saved a lot of lives as well as making breakfast whilst you're still recovering. How does it feel to be a hero?" Clint asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Loki, what are you planning?" Thor asked suddenly and the God of Mischief actually looked offended.
"You've been unusually quiet. That means you're up to something."

"I'm just thinking it's convenient how we show up and then a couple of days later the tower is attacked and our dear Y/N gets to play hero, before she is gravely injured, almost dead, but is walking around just fine a few days later." I narrowed my eyes at Loki, glaring at him as everyone started arguing, defending me.

[Sorry, Princess.
I panicked and everyone already thinks we hate each other, right?]

"Lady Y/N, where are you going?" Thor asked as I stood up and walked away from the table. I teleported up to my room, just wanting to get some time to think.
I didn't hate Loki, but we weren't friends either. What had happened the previous night wasn't going to happen again.
I planned on staying as far away from Loki as possible until I could work this out.