22.

ZWinchester1 I promised you wholesome content so here you go

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I overdid it again, didn't I?" I mumbled, my entire body feeling sluggish as I sat up. Thor practically jumped, rushing to my bedside and taking my hand in his.

"Lady Y/N, you're awake!" He grinned at me, a relieved look on his face.

"I'm aware." I mumbled and his grin didn't falter.
"Loki-"

"Loki is fine." Thor nodded.
"You've been unconscious for several days now. Mother said it was because you drained yourself so badly. You must be thirsty." Thor practically pushed a cup of water into my hand and I laughed weakly at his enthusiasm, taking a sip of the water to humour him.
"Loki should return soon. Mother asked to see him and I offered to stay in case you woke up. He didn't want you to wake on your own."

"Thanks, Thor." I smiled at the blond.

"You don't have to thank me, little sister. You and Loki did a very brave thing on Midgard, I should be thanking you." I was going to roll my eyes, but instead, I just took another sip of the cool water.
"Are you hungry? I can get one of the guards to fetch you something to eat?" The doors opened, revealing a tired looking Loki, his eyes meeting with mine almost immediately.
"I'll leave you two alone. I'm sure if you get hungry, Loki can arrange something." Thor dismissed himself and I gave him a small smile, before he kissed my head, taking me by surprise. He patted Loki's shoulder on his way out.

"You're awake." Loki mumbled and I could hear the relief in his tone as he came forward.
"I only woke up yesterday."

"You're okay?" I asked and he nodded, sitting next to me on the bed.
"I was terrified. I've never felt that helpless before. I couldn't do anything and-" Loki kissed me, shutting me up, and I kissed him back. His hands both were on my cheeks and I held onto his tunic tightly, just glad that he was okay.

"I'm fine, Princess. I promised you I wasn't going anywhere and I intend on keeping that promise." Loki whispered, leaning his forehead against mine and I smiled.

"Good." I moved my hand down to his torso, but Loki stopped me.
"Let me see."

"It will heal on its own." Loki spoke calmly and I frowned.
"You've been unconscious for almost a week because you used too much magic. Just focus on building up your strength."

"Stop telling me what to do." I kissed him again and he kissed me back, but this kiss was more desperate than the sweet kiss we shared just a few minutes ago. Not that I was complaining, because I definitely wasn't.

"Y/N." Loki said in annoyance, breaking the kiss and looking down at my hand that was against where the injury used to be. I smiled innocently and he sighed, wrapping his arms around me.
"Thank you." He grumbled, leaning his head against my shoulder.

"You're most welcome, silly trickster." I smiled, leaning my head against his.

"You've not called me that since we were kids." He muttered and I could practically hear the smile in his voice. We stayed like that for a while, before Loki decided that we should go for a walk.
"Princess." He bowed dramatically as I opened the door. I had asked him to wait outside for me to get changed because I didn't want to use magic and of course, being the gentleman he was, he did as I had asked.

"Prince Loki." I curtsied just as dramatically, earning a chuckle. He held out his arm and I took it, allowing him to lead me through the castle and out into the gardens.
I still wasn't Asgard's greatest fan, but the gardens were just as beautiful as I remembered.

"You know, mother said you would wake today." Loki spoke, as we walked.
"She knows about our... relationship." A small laugh escaped his lips and I smiled at the sound.
"Apparently both your mother and mine predicted we'd end up together eventually."

"Really?" I asked, amused by the thought.
"I never thought I'd end up with someone from Asgard. Definitely not one of the princes." Loki looked at me, pretending to be offended and I nudged him. He nudged me back, which then turned into us shoving each other, until I lost my footing and dragged Loki down with me, his head colliding with mine. We both giggled like little kids, before Loki kissed me gently. The kiss would have been so much more enjoyable if he wasn't sat on me.
"Silly trickster." I knocked him off of me, flipping us over so I was straddling his waist, before leaning down and pecking his lips.

"Why don't we stay?" Loki asked suddenly.

"On Asgard?" I asked and he nodded.
"You know why." Loki sat up and I moved into his lap as his arms wrapped around my waist.
"You're... redeeming yourself and I'm..."

"I think I've redeemed myself enough." He mumbled.
"And whatever you're doing on Midgard, I'm sure it's not more important than me." I scoffed at that, causing him to smirk a little.

"I'm working. Some of us do that, y'know?" I teased and he rolled his eyes.
"Come on, I'm hungry."

"I don't want to move." Loki whined and I gave him a bitchface.

"I have been unconscious for almost a week and I'm hungry. If you don't get your ass up, I'm going to get food without you." I spoke seriously and he sighed.

"Fine." I moved off of his lap and a smirk crossed his face, before he teleported us both into his room.
Not expecting the sudden movement, I hit his arm, but he only laughed.