21.

Y/N's P.O.V.

It wasn't much longer after Loki and I were introduced to Peter that we were allowed to join the others on missions. I had convinced Tony to take off the power restraint on Loki's wrist whilst we were on missions and everything was... surprisingly good. Granted, after every mission it was my job to heal everyone and by the time we made it back to the tower I was basically passing out, but it was strangely reassuring to be back in a battle. It was something I was good at.

"If your royal highnesses could save some bad guys for us next time, that would be great." Clint muttered, looking between Thor, Loki and I as we all got back into the jet.
"And Y/N, please remind me never to piss you off. You were merciless out there."

"Thanks." I sighed. Thankfully no one was hurt, but I was still tired. Leaning into Loki's side, he wrapped an arm around me and the team talked amongst themselves as we headed back to the tower.

"Lady Y/N?" Thor asked softly and I hummed, not opening my eyes.
"Are you awake?"

"Leave her be. Can't you see that my Princess is tired?" Loki asked, barely sounding awake himself. It had been an exhausting battle and with only half the team on this particular mission, Thor, Loki and I had been sent out first.

"I was wondering if-" The jet shook violently and my eyes shot open as Steve and Thor fell out of their seats.

"Clint?" Steve asked as the jet continued to shake and tilt.

"The engine is damaged, I don't know what happened." Clint moved from the cockpit, grabbing his bow and quiver. There was a panicked look in his eyes.
"We're going down, there's nothing I can do. We have 2 minutes tops and the Quinjet was getting a restock as the mission was called. We have one parachute." Well that was useless. We were 38,000 feet in the air, even if there were two parachutes for the two humans, it would be useless. Thor could fly, sure, but I was way too drained to teleport more than a couple of feet, never mind off of a flying plane and Loki was probably the same.

"You have got to be joking." Loki muttered as we stood up.
"Remember that time we stole and crashed one of the Asgardian Skiffs?"

"You what?" Thor asked in disbelief and I nodded at Loki.

"It's going to be a lot more difficult, considering it's not just two of us." I muttered, gesturing for the other three to come closer.

"Do you two have a plan?" Steve asked, sounding nervous.

"Half a plan." Loki mumbled.
"Hold onto us." That's what they did and I looked at Loki, unsure as I focused my magic on making a shield around the group of us. Loki did the same. The problem was, defensive magic wasn't exactly our specialties. Making shields wasn't as easy as it sounded, especially thanks to us being exhausted from the mission.
The next few moments were a blur. The jet crashed and the shields somehow managed to keep everyone alive, but we were still inside of the jet.

"Is everyone okay?" Steve asked, and Thor managed to force the door open, Loki grabbing onto my hand and practically dragging me out of the jet.

"Everyone's good. Y/N?" Clint looked at me and I nodded.

"Tony is on his way." Steve mumbled, looking at something, but it was hard to tell what, considering how dizzy I felt thanks to the mind-blowing headache I had.

"Y/N?" Loki asked and I looked at him, seeing his hand against his torso, blood dripping between his fingers. There was a scared look in his eyes and a lump formed in my throat.

"Loki? Loki- Thor!" Loki fell and I barely caught him, carefully laying him down on the grass. He was unconscious and paler than usual.
"I've got you." I placed my hands over his, trying to summon my magic, but it wasn't working.

"Y/N, heal him!" Thor said desperately and I looked up at him in panic, trying again.

"I can't." I whimpered and Thor put his hands over mine.
"Loki, just hold on, okay? I can't heal you, just-" A sob escaped my throat and I felt my entire body trembling. Barely a second later we were surrounded by the colours of the Bifrost but I couldn't even bring myself to look up at them.

"Get him to the healers!" A loud voice ordered and I looked up as guards pulled Loki away and looking at Thor, I wasn't the only one crying.
"What happened?" My head snapped to Odin as Thor pulled me to my feet, both of our hands coated in Loki's blood.

"Father..." Thor whispered, his voice breaking slightly.
"Loki and Princess Y/N risked their own lives to protect the mortals-"

"You protected mortals, but not my son?" Odin glared at me and I was too shocked to formulate an answer.

"No, this is not her fault." Thor spoke firmly, stepping in front of me.
They began to argue, but it was hard to concentrate with everything spinning.