33.

1...
Last chapter my dudes :)

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I'd like to properly introduce you to our daughter." Loki spoke softly, holding a small bundle of green and gold blankets.
"Elska Lokidottir." He handed her over to me and my eyes widened slightly as I moved the blanket away from her face slightly.

"Elska?" I repeated and Loki nodded. Elska was one of the names I suggested, it means 'love' in old Norse.
"It's perfect. She's perfect." I mumbled and Loki moved behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Elska sneezed and turned blue, which made both Loki and I laugh. I leaned back against my husband, smiling slightly.
"I love you."

"I love you too." He muttered.
"I love you both."

~

"So this is her?" Frigga asked softly, a small smile on her face.
"My Granddaughter?" Loki nodded and I handed the small bundle over. Heimdall smiled at me warmly as the five of us stood in the golden dome.
"Your mother would be proud of you, my dear. She dreamed this would happen." Frigga spoke to me and I smiled as Loki's arm wrapped around my waist.
"And I have never been more proud of you, Loki."

"Thank you, Mother." Loki nodded his head and we moved over to the horses. As soon as I was seated on the back of the mare, Frigga handed me Elska, before getting onto her own horse. The ride towards the golden palace was calm, Loki constantly looking over from his conversation with his mother to make sure his daughter was okay. It was adorable. We spoke all the way back to the palace and suddenly Asgard didn't seem so bad anymore.
"Easy." Loki chuckled as he held Elska in one arm and helped me down off of my horse with the other.

"I've got it." I rolled my eyes, but kissed his cheek once I was down onto the ground. The Queen smiled at us both adoringly, but neither of us noticed.

"Y/N." A voice spoke as we approached the palace and I looked up to see my father and brother.
"Prince Loki." My father bowed his head slightly.

"I'll see you inside.'' Frigga spoke, slipping away.

"Where's Thor?" Lars asked.

"He's stayed on Midgard. There was some business he had to attend to." Loki spoke and I looked at him in confusion. I'd ask about the business later, considering Elska began to cry.
"Hey, shh." Loki rocked her softly and she almost instantly calmed.

"What's her name?" My father asked calmly.

"Elska." I spoke with a smile and Lars held his hand out carefully, taking ahold of her much smaller one.

"We should go inside. It's not a bright idea to keep the Allfather waiting, although I expect to spend some quality time with that little bundle of joy soon." My father looked at me and I nodded, before we followed him. Just before we went into the hall, Loki handed me Elska and I gave him a slightly confused smile, but he just smirked in response. His arm wrapped around my waist, where it usually was when we walked together, and he led me into the banquet hall. Everyone cheered when we entered and I looked down at the small baby, who wasn't bothered by the noise at all.

"Prince Loki and Princess Y/N of Asgard and Vanaheim and their daughter, Princess Elska." The Allfather announced and everyone began to clap. Elska clapped a couple of times too, making my eyes widen and I looked at Loki with adoration. He was already looking at me. Odin stood up from his throne, stepping towards us.
"May I?" He asked softly and I hesitated, before letting him take our daughter. I despised Odin with every fibre of my being, but making an enemy of him wasn't wise.
"The God of Mischief and Lies and the Goddess of Health and Healing created this child. She will be the Goddess of Love and Joy." Loki's hold on me tightened on me slightly and I looked to see a small smile on his face.
"I am proud of you, my son." Odin spoke, handing Elska back and Loki's smile widened slightly.

~

"Loki, where are we going?" I laughed, not liking the fact that I couldn't see. Apparently, Loki could drive, which shocked me a little. I had no idea when he had learned, but we had been in Asgard for several weeks and as soon as we got back to Midgard, he insisted we leave Elska in the care of the Avengers and go for a drive. A drive that I had to be blindfolded for.

"You'll see, Princess." He spoke calmly and we weren't driving for much longer, before the car stopped and Loki got out of the car.
"Keep the blindfold on for just a little longer." He said as he helped me out of the car. Just from listening alone, I could tell we were in some kind of forest. Loki led me forward and I couldn't hide the smile on my face. I was nervous, but I trusted Loki, which made it less scary and more exciting.
"Okay. Ready?" He moved behind me and untied the blindfold, leaving me in shock.

"Loki, this is beautiful." I mumbled, stepping forward.
"Where are we?"

"Home." He mumbled and I looked at him then back at the house, surrounded by trees and next to a large lake. It was beautiful, it looked like the forests in Vanaheim and I didn't have to look inside to know I loved it.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. Taking my hand, he led me towards the house, unlocking the door and letting me step inside. I was lost for words. There was a large bookshelf and a fireplace, large couches and armchairs. He took me through each room of the house and I only got more amazed. The kitchen was stunning and so were the bathrooms. I teared up a little when I saw the nursery, and Loki hugged me tight.

"There's still one more room." He mumbled, leading me down the hall, before pushing open the door, revealing the master bedroom.
"This is ours, Princess. What do you think?"

"There aren't words to describe how perfect this is." I mumbled, touching the bedsheets lightly.
"You did this?"

"Stark paid for everything and Thor was more than happy to help with the designs-" I shut him up with a kiss and he kissed me back.
"I love you, Princess."

"I love you too, silly trickster." I whispered and he kissed me.
We got our happy ending after all.