19.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Why am I not surprised you have an interrogation room?" I asked and Tony grinned at me. I looked at Ivor chained up, unaware we were watching.

"So what's the plan here, Y/N?" Steve asked.

"I'll go in and talk to him. If he doesn't start speaking, then Lars comes in. Ivor is terrified of him, he always has been." I explained and they nodded, but a hand landed on my arm.

"You can't go in there alone." Loki shook his head.
"He could kill you in a second."

"I'll be fine." Loki didn't look convinced.
"I thought you trusted me?"

"You know I do, Princess." He sighed and I nodded.

"You really think good cop, bad cop is going to work here?" Tony asked.

"Oh, no. Definitely not. That's why we're doing bad cop, worse cop." I winked at him and he chuckled. I looked at my brother, who nodded, before I left the observation room to step into the interrogation room.
"Ivor, how unpleasant it is to see you again."

"I was about to say the same thing to you, my Princess." He smirked and I sat down opposite him.

"Why'd you try and kill me?" I asked bluntly and he looked at the two-way mirror on the wall, then back to me with a small smirk.
"Come on, Ivor. You have two choices. You don't tell me and I hit you a couple of times, before I let the two very pissed off Asgardians in here to kill you, or you talk."

"And what if I talk? You kill me painlessly?" He laughed.

"No. Talk and you walk out of this alive. You'll be locked up in Vanaheim's dungeons for the rest of your miserable life, but you'll live." I sat back with a sigh and he genuinely seemed to be contemplating it.

"I think I'll choose the first option." He muttered, a hint of a smirk on his lips. I sighed and stood up, moving around the table.

"I advise that you think again." I smiled innocently, before punching him hard and sitting on the table. Ivor spat out some blood, before smirking at me and shaking his head, no.
"Brother, dear? Care to join us?" I asked and Ivor's eyes widened slightly, before the door opened, revealing Lars, an emotionless expression on his face.
"Ivor, you remember my big brother don't you? Future king of Vanaheim?"

"Prince Lars, what are you doing here?" Ivor asked quietly.
"Surely you should be home-"

"You're right, I should be, but instead, I'm here, because I was told you tried to assassinate my sister." He glared at Ivor with a look that even made me nervous. Lars had always been protective, even if we weren't as close as we used to be. There was nothing more terrifying than watching him lose it on the person who hurt someone he cared about.
"She was wrong. You're not walking out of this alive. Either you talk and the princes of Asgard kill you, or you don't talk and I kill you. And they will be much more merciful, so I advise you start talking."

"Yes, my Prince." Ivor whispered, looking much paler than when the conversation first started. I glanced at the mirror, then back to Ivor.
"I will confess to all my crimes."

"All of them?" I asked and Ivor looked at me.
"How many more have you committed?"

"Just a few..." He mumbled, looking at me with a smirk.
"But they were all worth it." Lars cleared his throat and his smirk fell.
"The first was many years ago, many many years ago. I arranged for the assassin Greggorson to kill both Queen Skadi of Vanaheim and her half breed daughter." My heart stopped and I looked at the Vanir in front of me in disbelief.
"Unfortunately, only one of the monsters were killed."

"You..." Rage. That was all I could feel.

"Then, I arranged for several more assassins to take out the precious princess, but they all failed. The sneaking around almost got me killed on several occasions. When the King decided you were to come to Midgard, I knew I'd have more freedom to plan." He explained.

"You're the one who invited the Vanir into Asgard and freed Greggorson?" Lars asked, looking at me carefully, then back to the prisoner.
"You set the trap for my sister and almost killed many good soldiers. Why?"

"Because she's a monster. If anything happens to you, my Prince, then she will sit on the throne and Vanaheim will crumble under the rule of such a half breed monstrosity." He spat at me and I felt my blood run cold.

"Y/N..." Lars warned, grabbing my wrist, but wincing in pain and letting go almost instantly.
My skin was Jotun blue, but I was too angry to care. I grabbed the chains that kept him attached to the table and they coated with ice, before snapping and I grabbed him by the throat, causing him to scream in pain as I dragged him from his seat and shoved him against the wall.

"You want a monster, then I'll show you a monster." I whispered as tears leaked from his eyes as a large shard of ice formed in my hand.

"Princess, no." Loki pulled me back and took the ice, throwing putting it on the table.
"Calm down, before you hurt someone." Loki spoke calmly, his own skin now blue and his eyes red, just like mine.

"He killed my mother-"

"I know. And for that, I cannot let you kill him. He has to be taken back to Vanaheim." Loki whispered, but it only angered me more.

"Loki, get her out of here." Thor ordered and suddenly we were in my bedroom.

"Princess, please. I understand that you're upset-"

"Upset?" I scoffed, pacing the room.
"He ruined my life! He killed my mother, because of him, I lost everything! My family blamed me for over 400 years for her death, Lars and my father couldn't even look at me. I lost you, because of him."

"No, you lost me because I was ignorant and stupid." He corrected, coming towards me and making me stop.
"You may have lost everything, but you got it back. Your brother and father care for you dearly and I... I'm not going anywhere."

"Promise?" I asked quietly, the anger fading and turning into vulnerability.
"No tricks?"

"I promise. No tricks." He nodded, before hugging me and kissing my head.
"Come on. You're exhausted and still healing. You need your sleep." He pulled me over to the bed and we both changed into pyjamas. He played with my hair as I stayed close to him, my eyes beginning to close after a short while. He pressed his lips to my head and I was barely even awake.
"Get some rest, princess."