9.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Damn. You're good." Steve muttered, stopping to catch his breath.
We had been training hand-to-hand combat for the past 2 hours and just before that, I had done 2 and a half hours training with Bucky.
I couldn't even remember the last time I was this angry. I thought training would get it out of my system, but it had done almost nothing.

"How are you still going?" Bucky laughed, looking at me.
"You're so determined and you have barely broken into a sweat."

"Brother, I do not advise-" Thor shut up once he saw me as he followed Loki into the training room. Steve looked at him suspiciously and I felt my anger flare up again.
"We're just here to watch." Thor smiled, but it was obviously fake.

"You ready to go again?" I asked, looking at Bucky, who had a concerned look on his face.

"I never said I was done." Steve protested.

"I know. I'm fighting both of you. It might actually be a challenge this time." I smirked a little at their offended expressions, before they both came towards me. Before I knew it, a small crowd had gathered. Now, watching us spar was Thor, Loki, Natasha, Clint and Sam. I was mostly blocking their hits, not really bothering to fight back. The fight would be over too soon if I did that.
Bucky landed a punch on my jaw with his metal arm and I wasn't prepared for it, causing me to drop to the ground as the two men froze. I pretended not to notice how Loki tensed up as soon as I got hit. And I definitely refused to notice the very loud thought he had.

[Is she okay?]

"God, Y/N! I don't mean to hit you that hard." Bucky spoke, looking panicked.

"Really?" I asked, pulling myself up, smirking at him.
"That's as hard as you can hit?"

"Well, no, but I don't want to hurt you." Bucky held his hands up.

"You're not going to hurt me." I deadpanned.
"You probably couldn't if you tried."

"She's right." Thor nodded and both super soldiers looked hesitant to continue.

"So... are we continuing this or not?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Y/N, you've been training for almost 5 hours, you should probably take a break." Steve sighed.

"The mortals are right. You get awfully cranky when you overwork yourself, Princess." Loki smirked from the sidelines, but his smirk fell when he saw me moving towards him.

"I told you to stop calling me that." I warned, pushing him up against the wall.

"Now this is a fight I want to see." Clint muttered and Nat agreed.

"See? Cranky." Loki looked towards Thor.

"Lady Y/N, please." Thor looked at me and I reluctantly let go of the prince.

"First you're agreeing with my brother, now you're taking his advice?" Loki laughed.
"You really have changed, Princess."

"Loki." Thor sighed in annoyance as a knife appeared in my hand and I stabbed the black haired God, a mixture of shock, pain and regret filling his eyes as he looked at me.

"You have no idea how much I have changed, Laufeyson." I muttered, pulling the knife out and clenching my jaw to hide the pain in my own torso. Stupid blood magic.
I walked away, pressing my hand to my torso to hide the bloodstain that was quickly becoming evident on my grey tee. I made it to my room and turned on the shower.

Loki's P.O.V.

"You have no idea how much I have changed, Laufeyson." Y/N muttered darkly as she pulled the knife out of my torso. A quick glance down at the Midgardian clothes she was wearing, revealed a small bloodstain where she had inevitably stabbed herself. Stupid blood magic.
She walked away and Thor instantly grabbed onto me.

"Brother?" He asked as the others looked lost.

"Laufeyson? Is that some kind of insult?" The man with the metal arm asked in confusion.

"It's his name." Thor muttered, looking at me worriedly.
"Loki, how bad is it?"

"What?" I asked, more concerned for Y/N. Getting stabbed hurt, obviously, but it would have hurt Y/N a lot more than it hurt me. We were just kids when we had preformed the spell. Both of our mothers were amazed and furious when we showed them. The spell itself should have killed us, but it didn't. It was a complex spell and technically forbidden magic, but we didn't know that at the time. We just thought it was a spell that would stop us hurting each other when we sparred together. It wasn't. The easiest way to explain it was that if I ever hurt Y/N, I'd receive the same injury except twice as painful and vice versa.

"You just got stabbed by Lady Y/N. Are you okay?" Thor asked.

"I'm fine. It's not the first time she's stabbed me and I doubt it will be the last." I muttered, stepping away from him.
"I'm going to lie down."

"You should probably see Bruce about that." The captain pointed at the wound, which was currently being covered by my hand. Blood was slipping between my fingers and I sighed in annoyance.