18.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What in the nine realms do you think you're doing?" I growled at Ivor, holding my hand against my side, slowing the blood as he held my own dagger to my throat.
As soon as we had stepped into the elevator away from the mortals, I had realised something was wrong. Loki was right not to trust Ivor. He had managed to attach magic-restraining handcuffs to one of my wrists and I had summoned a dagger, but he had taken it from me and stabbed me.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." He smirked, pushing me back as he applied more pressure to the dagger at my throat.

"My father didn't order you to bring me back to Vanaheim, did he?" I asked and he chuckled.
"JARVIS, code black." I spoke simply and the elevator came to an abrupt stop.
Suddenly I was thankful for Tony making us learn building protocols. Code black. I'm trapped with an intruder. One I never thought I'd actually have to use.

"What did you just do?" Ivor asked as the dagger cut into my skin, pushing his face close to mine as if he was trying to scare me. It wasn't working.
"Tell me!"

"I called the Avengers." I smirked, before head-butting him. The dagger cut a little deeper, but it wasn't fatal. I tried to hit him, but he blocked it, before dropped goal the knife into his other hand and swinging it. I hissed in pain when it cut my stomach. He laughed and I tried to hit him again, except this time he wasn't fast enough to block it. I knocked the dagger out of his hand and hit him again, before he punched my side where I was already bleeding pretty heavily.
"Shit." I muttered, knowing that I couldn't win this fight. There was a bang against the elevator doors and Ivor hit me again, a strong metallic taste in my mouth. The doors opened slightly and I managed to hit him again, somehow had enough to knock him out.

"Y/N!" Thor yelled as soon as the doors were open and he grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Ivor.

"Princess..." Loki looked at me with wide eyes, worry evident on his features.

"I'm fine." I winced and Thor reached out, removing the metal cuff from my wrist.
"A stab wound and a couple of cuts. I'll live." I glanced at Ivor as Steve and Bucky dragged his unconscious body out of the elevator.
"Although, he's not going to, after I've done with him."

"Why would he hurt you? I thought he was your friend?" Thor asked and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Don't worry about it, your highness." Tony gave me a small smile and I rolled my eyes.
"We'll find out why and then we'll let you kick the shit out of him, but for now, you should just get down to the Medbay, where Bruce is already waiting."

"Come, my lady." Thor nodded and Loki picked me up, causing me to glare at him.

"I can walk, you know?" I mumbled, but he didn't say anything. He was mad and understandably so.
"Thor, would you do me a favour?"

~

"Y/N!" The familiar voice yelled as the doors to the Medbay opened, revealing my brother and Thor. Loki let out an annoyed sigh and I kicked him slightly.
"Sister, are you alright? Thor told me Ivor attacked you. Is this true?"

"Unfortunately, it is." I sighed, standing up.
"I want you to help me find out why."

"I could have done that, Princess." Loki muttered, standing next to me, a confused look on his face. The doors opened again and Lars suddenly shoved Loki back against the wall. I summoned a dagger and Thor let out a noise of protest as I stepped towards the pair, ignoring the crowd that had gathered.

"Why isn't this prisoner in chains?" Lars growled out and I pushed myself between the pair, pointing my knife at my brother.
I would stab him and he knew it.
"Sister, what are you doing defending this killer?"

"We're all killers, Lars." I looked at him and he backed off.
"And Loki isn't a prisoner, not here." Lars looked back at Thor, who nodded.

"Thank you, princess." Loki spoke, putting his hands on my waist and kissing my shoulder. Lars looked at me in disbelief and I sighed.

"We can talk later, but for now..." I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Lars, these are the Avengers, or some of them, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stank."

"Uncalled for." Tony glared at me and I shrugged.
"So this is your brother?"

"Obviously." Loki rolled his eyes.