DBUO Chap. 33: The Death of Nasu? A Warrior's Sacrifice

🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 33. The Death of Nasu? A Warrior's Sacrifice

Nasu stared at Shenron, as his blast charged up a look of mercilessness appeared in his eyes. "You deserve every bit of this, y'know that right?" Nasu spoke to Shenron, a blank stare was given in return. "Tch, no final words. Fine by me, I'll see you in hell!" -

BOOM

The blast radius was enormous, a blast being seen for miles at end, Goku, in the distance looking toward the explosion hoped in his heart that he wasn't too late..

"Damn, I need to hurry up!!!" Goku powered into his Super Saiyan Blue form as he raced towards the blast zone.

There he was, Shenrons body, seemingly lifeless as Nasu stared looking deep into his soulless eyes. "What a pathetic antagonist" Nasu finished his sentence in a hurry as he quickly remembered his unconscious student laying down on the cold hard rocky terrain.. He rushed over to Cero, looking at the gaping hole in his chest, not having a clue what to do about it.

Nasu picks Cero up, holding his head still and looking at him. "Come on Cero! Wake up!" He yelled out, attempting to awake his student, to no avail... Just as he goes to give up, he hears a boom, looking to his right he sees his brother, Goku, with the pouch of infinite senzu beans in his hand. "G-Goku..." Nasu spoke outloud, in shock, for once Goku had arrived just in time. "Hey bro, it's gonna be alright..." Goku said, kneeling down next to Nasu and pulling a senzu bean out of the pouch, dropping the pouch and forcing the bean in Cero's mouth..

•·~©~·•

"Tch... Damnit..." A voice squeaked out from Shenrons lips.. He was unable to move much, and his vision was blurry, but he had noticed the Senzu pouch that he saw earlier, just barely out of his grasp... Clinging on to what little life force he had left, he reached his hand out and pulled his body toward Goku who still had his back turned, and who has his full focus on Cero. "O-One little push..." He whispered to himself, pushing off of his back foot, and now being within reach of the pouch...

Cero opened his eyes... Everything confusing him, as he looked and saw Goku and Nasu's faces over him, he lifted his head, gritting his teeth now remembering what happened.. "Wh-What happened to Shenron...?" He asked Nasu, Nasu simply replied, "Incapacitated, and half dead. He's behind us probably dead by now." He said, point his thumb back without batting an eye behind him, Cero looked, then a shocked expression appeared on his face as he saw a red and yellow fist grab ahold of the Senzu pouch which was sitting next to Goku, "BEHIND YOU!" Cero yelled out! Nasu turned around along with Goku, though they were too late.. Shenron popped a Senzu in his mouth and let off a demonic laugh. "IM BACK, HAHAHAH" He laughed to himself, scraping himself off the ground onto his feet slowly. Goku, Nasu and Cero all jumped back, gaining space. "D-Damnit, we were so close!!!" Goku shouted out in pure frustration. Shenron smirking, looking at the anguish on the Saiyan's face. "Yes, but yet so so far away. I'll admit Saiyan, you caught me off guard, I would've been dead if it hadn't been for the fool Goku leaving his backside wide open to me." He said to Nasu, clinching his fist, powering up. "I believe I'm done messing around, I'll end it right here and now." Shenron said, flying upwards, high into the sky, raising his hands...

Goku, Nasu and Cero stared helplessly as an enormous ball of energy arose from nothingness, in Shenron's hands, casting a shadow of dispair over the three. "Nasu, we have to stop that thing.." Cero said, Goku nodding In agreement, "Yeah, but how are we supposed to do it, if we cancel it out with our own attacks, then our allies scattered around the battlefield could be seriously hurt!!". Cero stared at the blast, then looked around... "That's it, I'll take the hit, it'll kill me but if I take the hit I'll absorb most of the impact..." Nasu said, giving the most serious look possible, Goku looked at him in shock, "Are you sure that's the only way?" Goku said.. Nasu gave him a nod and sighed. "If I do this, I need you guys to stop Shenron, whatever the cost..." Goku shook his head, "There has to be another way.." He said to himself, "Unfortunately there isn't." Cero chipped in, "Unless.. Nasu! Do you remember those Ki training routines we practiced on Menma?" He said in a hurry..

Above them, Shenron's blast grew to the size of a small building, "What are they talking about..." He pondered to himself.. "It doesn't matter, take this! And die, once and for all!!!" Shenron screamed out, launching the blast, barrelling towards the earth!

•·~©~·•

Gohan stared in disbelief, as the terrifying blast approached the ground. Had his father and the others failed..? He wondered to himself, nearby Vegeta, rendered useless and exhausted from the battle with Shenron drew his arm back and opened his palm, summoning a ki blast. "GRAHHHH!" He yelled out, sending the Ki blast toward the ball of terror, it evaporated on impact, doing nothing. "T-Tch, damnit..." He dropped to his knees, "Is it over..? Have we really failed, Kakarot?"

Goten and Trunks stared at the blast barrelling towards earth, in confusion they bother stared at it, silence arose around them, as a sense of dread and impending doom overcame the two...

Everything seemed hopeless, nobody able to stop it, even the Earth's greatest warriors were helpless.. Atleast that's what they thought..

To Be Continued~

A/N: Hey guys, Chris here, or CRMichShaw, it's been quite a long time since I've written pretty much anything, my latest work having been written 4 months ago.. I recently took a liking to Basketball, and so I've been focusing on perfecting my skills in that, therefore I haven't had much time to write. But I've returned to this book, read some chapters and I felt bad, I got motivated and I pumped this chapter out, I can officially say, I'm back, and better than ever. This book is approaching on it's final chapters, so stay tuned to find out how Earth's greatest heroes, will overcome, or not overcome, the threat known as Pyro Shenron!! Ciao!