DBUO Chap. 25: Surprised Reunion..!!

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 25. Surprised Reunion..!!

In a Wasteland made up of nothing but rocks for miles is Vegeta, looking off into the distance..

Vegeta- "The Half Breed achieved the next stage of Blue... Hmph, finally. After 20 plus years somebody had too.." ~Vegeta was in a mental Conflict on to either go to the Battlefield and aid Gohan in fighting Shenron or to stay where he is, just when he feels a strong Ki Source approaching Earth nearby. .

•~·©·~•

Gohan- "HRAH! HRAH! HRAH! HRAH!"

Gohan launches out a flurry of punches, though uncoordinated- He hits every punch on Shenron due to his amazing speed.

Shenron- "Surprise!!"

Shenron grabbed Gohans wrist and threw him to the side, letting go and closelining him. Gohan immediately bounced back up from the hit and charged in at Shenron as the Dragon evaded him

Gohan- "Ki Blast Volley!!!!"

Gohan turned, facing Shenron and shot out dozens of Blue Ki blasts towards him. The Ki Blasts were weak and barely did anything to Shenron, due to this Shenron fell down to the ground smirking

Shenron- "Your new form is strong, though because you're so enraged you're becoming predictable and losing.. I'm just going to end the fun here..."

Gohan- "ARGGG- Damnit! Its up to me! Ive got to calm do-"

Shenron raced towards Gohan, grabbing his entire face in his hand and smashing him down into the dirt as rocks and debris flew around them...

Gohan's Point of View:

My mind was filled with anger and the only thing I could think of was of getting revenge, to rebel, to win! He grabbed my face as his hand covered my eyes and the wind quickly zoomed by my ears causing all of my senses to be of nothing, except for taste. I could taste blood and large amounts of pressure in my backside.

The Hand lifted off of me and my Adrenaline rush ended for a split second allowing me to succumb to pain.

Gohan- "AGRAHHH!"

Gohan had been smashed into a sharp rock, almost completely impaling him, the tip however barely missed his spine. He flailed out his arms and leaped up, as he stood he quickly fell downward and caught himself. Somehow he managed to retain his form though..

Shenron- "Aw, I missed... Let's try a second time, shall we!!!?"

Gohan stood up swiftly, and dashed back- Shenrons foot hit the very spot Gohan was in a millesecond ago... The Half Saiyan flew quickly away, turning around to face the Dragon after some time.

Gohan- "C-COME ON!!"

•~·©·~•
Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins:
"Surprised Reunion..!!"

Vegeta has decided to pursue the energy he senses, he's flying through the air. Feeling wind push past him, and trees whish' by...