DBUO Chap. 30: Tragic strikes, the fall of two Warriors..

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 30. Tragic strikes, the fall of two Warriors..

Vegeta, in a blitz of fury and adrenaline rushes towards Shenron, throwing a lightning fast punch at the Dragon as Shenron takes the hit full force. The Saiyans fist, placed firmly on Shenrons chest as the dragon grasped his closed glove.

"You fell into my trap, you think of all my years of fighting Goku in the dragon realm I wouldn't of found out Ultra Instincts weaknesses? When you use one part of your brain, like going on offense you can't use the other part for defense." Shenron, with Vegetas fist in his hands kneed the shocked Saiyan in the stomach. "You can't defend whilst still attacking. That's your downside, so if I can take a hit and trap you inside my zone of reach then I can damage you. You're unable to win-" Shenron's speech was cut off by a yellow blast being shot into his chest by a Half Saiyan nearby, the boot of Trunks landed on the Ground as Vegeta flew back, gathering his bearings once more.

"You better let my father go!" Trunks said, powering up into Super Saiyan 2 as he flew to Vegeta.

"What are you doing here boy? Get out of my way!" Vegeta threw Trunks to the side, flying in close with Shenron. Throwing a perfect jab at the dragon, which stuck him in the face, the Dragon grabbed his hand and pulled him into an uppercut, right to the chest. "You can't defend, evade and go on the offensive all at the same time. You single minded putrid wretched scum!" Shenron spun Vegeta around, throwing him down from the air, watching him smash into the ground infront of Nasu. He flew after him but was stopped by Trunks.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FATH-" Trunks was cut off when he was choked by Shenron by the throat, he grabbed the dragons enormous hands and gasped for air as Shenrons devilish grin shimmered in the sunlight. "Here's your end.." *CRACK!*

Shenron's hand squeezed hard as Trunks tried to break free, and with a loud crack he went limp, being thrown away like a ragdoll. "N-No.." Trunks' faint sentence could be heard as he was unable to move, crashing into the ground with a broken neck. Shenron landed down infront of Vegeta as he struggled to stay standing, holding his chest in pain from the previous Punch delivered to him. He stared at Shenron, his bright white hair transitioned to a dark black color as his eyes bulged and a purple lightning was expensed around him, he had ran out of time and his ultra Instinct had ran out. He fell to his knees in pain as a large scream of pain escapes from his mouth. "AGHHHHHH-" He's hit in the face by Shenrons foot, falling back onto his backside as the dragon just cackled

"You lost, once again. As I am triumphant. Now sit back and die, Prince Vegeta." Shenron raised his hand, about to kill Vegeta as a blast flew from his hand and... *BOOM*

Dust flies up infront of the battle scene as Shenrons red eyes glow from the behind of it, once the dust settles nothing is there, not even a corpse. Gohan and Goten saved Vegeta..

Gohan placed Vegeta down by Nasu, as the Prince grunted, feeling helpless. "Sit here, recover. We can handle this.." Gohan said as Goten smirked, powering up into Super Saiyan 3. "Yeah, let's teach this guy how the Son' Brothers handle bad guys together!" Gohan smirked aswell as he powered up to Super Saiyan Blue as the two rushed in and blitzed Shenron with a flurry of punches..

"D-Damnit!" Vegeta grunted, trying to stand up, but just keeps falling down again. "Sit down Vegeta, recover. Then we can all team up against him. I've been letting my energy recover for 30 minutes now, in about 5 I'll have a zenkai boost and we can fight. Let's just come up with a strategy.." Nasu spoke, opening his eyes, revealing himself to be conscious. "Idiot." Vegeta spoke, smiling as the two laughed together.

Goten hit Shenron in the face, launching him back where Goten flew behind him, elbowing him in the middle of his spine. The dragon, I'm pain, quickly turned around, backhanding Goten and knocking him to the sidelines where Gohan flew in and they began a clash. Gohan's fist collided with Shenrons, Shenron countered with an uppercut as Gohan took the full force and spin kicked Shenron in the side, knocking away the foe.. He pulled back his hands and charged up a yellow blast, quickly releasing it- "MASENKO- HAA!!"

Gohan fired off the beam into Shenron as the dragon blocked it with his forearms, the dragon shifted the aim of the blast by moving his body as it gracefully continued it's path besides him. He pulled his arm back and threw a big energy ball towards Gohan, it collided with him as he was knocked to the ground, powering out of Super Saiyan Blue. Goten rushed it, but Shenron punched him in the face, knocking him unconscious as he fell down to the Earth.

"That was quick." Shenron said, as Gohan stood up as the two faced eachother on the ground. "You're a monster!" Gohan yelled out to the dragon, anger In his voice as he turned back into Super Saiyan Blue. The Earth shook around him as he upgraded into Ultimate Blue once more.

"I don't have to win, I just have to buy enough time for dad to get here, okay! Let's go!!" Gohan yelled out to himself as he flew towards Shenron, beginning a hell bent clash.

•·~©~·•

Nasu stood up, his knees buckling as he got used to his own weight again.. "Cero is, where?" He thought out loud, looking around he saw Broly giving Cero advice and shrugged.

"I guess the kids outta' the game for awhile, so Vegeta. Are you gonna man up and help me, or what?" He said, looking at the Prince, sitting down still. "Yes, of course. But I just need 5 more minutes." Vegeta said, his eyes dimming as Nasu looked at him puzzled. "Vegeta, you're not still recovering. Are you- Scared?" Vegeta looked at Nasu, his eyes which would usually be filled with fury at this point we're hopeless. "I- I don't know what to do, I'm powerless against this guy! I gave it my all, and my all is never enough." Vegeta said, punching the ground, frustrated. "Fine Vegeta, but when you grow a backbone. Join me, cause I'm gonna fight this guy, and we're gonna win." Nasu said, as he prepared to launch up to battle. A hand placed on his shoulder stopping him. "Wait, I don't know you, but I can help. Cero is my student, and he's knocked out. I tried to get through to him and I gave it my all, the rest he needs to do on his own, but what I can do.. Is help you." Broly said, as Nasu and him locked eyes, a smirk placed on Nasu's face. "Hell yeah!"

•·~©~·•

Gohan is hit in the gut with an uppercut, as he hunched over in pain Shenron elbows the back of his head. Knocking him face first into the dirt. He pushes himself up but is stomped down hard by the foot of Shenron, being defeated..

"D-Damn! That's all I've got." He said, groaning weakly as Shenrons foot became heavier with pressure added. Shenron just laughed as Gohan let out a loud yell derived of pain. He powered down to base once again as the Dragon stomped on his back repeatedly. "You're nothing to me, nothing but a nuisance." Shenron said, laughing through an evil grin. "Not so fast.." A voice calls out, as Shenron looks toward the voices seeing two of his enemies.. Nasu and Broly.

The end-

Btw, thanks Ffffitty for Nasu's Character. Please everyone reading, do check him out! <3