DBUO Chap. 24: Breakdown! Goodbye Piccolo...

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 24. Breakdown! Goodbye Piccolo...

Gohan jumped toward Shenron, throwing the ki blast towards the Dragon as Shenron blocked it causing a mini explosion on his arms. Gohan reached him, and then after shooting off two heavy punches into the Dragons guard he flew back in the air and began to charge up a blast infront of himself..

Gohan- "MASEN!!!"

The yellow blast began to grow larger and larger in size until~

Shenron- "Wh-What?!"

Gohan- "KO!!!"

Gohan fired the beam with enormous amounts of energy rippling behind and around it. The Ki Beam clashed with Shenrons hands as he managed the thrust them infront of him and attempted to catch and deflect the blast.

Shenron- "Hah-HAHA!"

Gohan- "Good, but I just gotta ask what you're gonna do about the blast above you?"

Right before Gohan fired the Masenko, when the tiny Ki Blast exploded on Shenrons guard- Gohan fired up a large Ki Blast high up in the atmosphere above Dragon, who's field of view was blocked by the Smoke from the explosion.

Shenron- "D-Damnit!"

The Ki Blast above Shenron crashed into him with the Masenko following behind And crashing into him aswell. The Dragon tumbling down attempted to blow away the blasts, but fails and ultimately crashes into the dirt.

Gohan- "IM NOT DONE! GET UP!"

Shenron- "Arghhhh! You better watch your tongue boy!"

Gohan grew a wide smirk and chuckled before saying;

Gohan- "Oh! Is that so? Haha! When you killed millions they probably screamed for dear life, did you stop? DID YOU STOP YOUR OUTRAGE THERE??!"

Shenron- "No... I made them beg..."

Gohan- "Then I'll make you beg aswell."

Gohan dropped down to the ground at Shenrons level, wearing the same smirk he had against Buu in Z.. He walked forward and looked up at the Dragon who was towering over him

Gohan- "I just can't wait to make you feel the pain that you've gave the world."

Shenron- "I can't wait to demolish your hope and imprison you like you did me in the AfterLife!!"

Piccolo watched hopelessly as the two brutally tore eachother apart with punches and kicks. Shenrons Rib can be heard breaking when a Side Kick is delivered from Gohan. He pulled his arm back and fired his elbow into Gohans cheek in return as blood splattered out of the Half Saiyans mouth as he rolled with the hit.

Gohan- "Brugh!"

Gohan twisted back forward, uppercutting PyroShen in the jaw. The Dragon elevated with the sheer force of air pulsating from the hit.