DBUO Chap. 28: The Legendary Wrathful Saiyan

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 28. The Legendary Wrathful Saiyan

"This world has bonded me, all of my putrid life I've been in chains. Forced to serve those who needed me, but that's exactly it. They didn't need me for long"

Cero screamed tearing the clouds with his ki which pulsated in a heartbeat type rhythm, seeming like his heart was his only motivation and the only thing keeping him going.
"I'll KILL YOU FOR THIS!" He yelled out to Shenron.

"A slave to those below me, trapped inside the balls created by a 'guardian' that my sole purpose was to serve. I granted wishes for others out of nothing but kindness, what did I get? Nothing..."

Ceros aura turned from Blue to Green as his yellow pupils began to evaporate to the milky white background of his eyes. His Black hair flowing in the hurricane winds caused by his sheer power driven by hate and sorrow.
"ILL KILL YOU FOR HER!" He yelled louder attempting to get Shenrons attention, unsuccessful.

"I always wondered why I was so sad, I didn't figure out my answer for centuries. But finally, I snapped. Panties, Senzus. All these irrelevant wishes, I was sick and tired of being a pawn in their game! They thought I was corrupted... But no, I was just beginning to show my true, colors..."

Cero leaped up in the air as his muscles expanded out of pure power, he reached Shenron. Hitting the dragon and knocking him back into reality.

"I was just beginning my true plan of terror"

One word was wreaking havoc in Ceros brain, repeating itself over and over. That word was; 'Avenge'...
Cero found himself looking at Pan who was unconscious, blood leaking from her mouth, he turned to see Nasu who was helpless, and now passed out. He tried to sense Goku and Gohans powerlevels but they were nowhere to be found. It was all on him.

•·~©~·•

"Come on Dad wake up! We need you!!" Gohan yelled out to Goku, looking down on his father who was still asleep, he slapped his cheek trying to wake him up but was unsuccessful. "Great, just great. Cero and Nasu are alone-" Gohan stopped his sentence noticing a considerable amount of power surfacing from the area he just left. Nasu or Cero must be powering up.

"Come on Dad! We need you!" Gohan waited eagerly for his father to awaken. "I-I need you! I can't do anything on my own! I can't do anything to protect the ones I love. I couldn't finish off Cell, Buu, Marcinette! And now Shenron! I'm useless! I'd trade my life for my loved ones, yet they just die painfully infront of me. I'm just worthless." Gohan vented, his mind recalling every time he had a chance to make a difference or change, but didn't. He looked down at his father to see two kind eyes looking at him. "I'm here son, and I'm not leaving you ever again. Everytime you've needed me, I've never been there and that's why you're always taking all of the pressure on your shoulders. But not today, today I'm going to be a father. And we're going to take Shenron down, together! All of us!"

•·~©~·•

Cero's life repeated itself. He gained the advantage similar to when he had fought Nasu on Menma, but was slowly being overwhelmed. Not due to him being less powerful, he was as strong as Shenron, maybe even stronger. But he wasn't acting using his mind, he was acting out of pure rage and making himself vulnerable and predictable. Every punch was blocked and countered and he couldn't change it. His mind was flooded with rage and he was powerless against it.

"So easy! You call this a fight?" Shenron exclaimed, pulling his arm back and punching Cero in the stomach sending him rocketing backwards onto the rocky turf. "F-F-FUC-" Cero yelled, his eyes were met with a scary sight, seeinh Shenron hammering his shoulder into Cero, they fly back down very fast until they crash into a mountain of rocks and rubble. Cero took the full force, Shenron came out unscathed. "Pathetic, all of that screaming is nothing if you don't use your head to back it up. You're all bark and no bite." Shenron said as he was about to finish off the battered Cero who was in shock, and pain. He raised his hand with a Blast emitting from his palm. "You won't escape your death again. Try and fly away from this-" Shenron was absolutely about to kill Cero until he was blown away by the Prince.
"Big Bang Attack!"