DBUO Chap. 35: The Last Stand

🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 35. The Last Stand.

The attacked hurled toward Shenron had dissipated... He took zero damage, his tough scale-like skin had minor scratches and that was it...

"My turn." He said in a demonic tone, teleporting between the three heroes, launching a punch toward Nasu. Nasu however dodged his attack, flipping under it, landing on the ground and firing a Ki blast from below.. Shenron swatted the attack out of the air, Cero flying from behind him and hurling his fist into the dragon's back, Shenron being sent flying forward from the force... Goku teleported Infront of him, launching his boot into Shenron's torso, kicking the dragon back toward Cero. As Cero held out a ki attack in his hand...

"LIGHTNING FUSION!" Cero screamed out, firing his blue and yellow beam into Shenron, hitting him from the behind. Goku, who was ahead of them, charged up an enormous amount of ki between his palms. "KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" He yelled out, firing his blue beam into Shenron hitting the dragon from the front side, the two beams blasting into Shenron at the same time, both opposite to eachother's position...

Shenron grunted, taking damage, as the ki dissipated into thin air.. Shenron was left with only minor damage... "Pathetic!" He yelled out, mocking the two's attempt at damaging him. "You two really are hopeless, the only one with a chance against me is below... And I have a bone to pick with you, Nasu..." He said, on a slow descent downward toward Nasu...

"You're not like those two Saiyan's, you're different. And stronger, yet you're not on the offensive... Why?" Shenron asked, as he landed Infront of Nasu showing zero malicious intent. Goku and Cero above, lost for hope grunted at the dragon as he ignored them, they flew downward both launching a punch toward Shenron, though the dragon flipped above the two, placing his palms on both of their backs and firing a blast into both of them, hitting Nasu aswell...

"See, Nasu is the only one to come close to defeating me... I'd like to get my revenge on him." He said, walking toward the injured heroes menacingly..

"But to do that, I need to replace my firey rage with something, stronger..."
Shenron said, clenching his fists, coming to a stop just a couple feet Infront of our heroes... "The firey rage was fun, sure.. But I think it's time I harness the only thing stronger than that in this world, the Ash colored power of despair..." Shenron said as his red skin slowly started to transition into a midnight black...

"What's happening?-" Goku asked out loud as Shenron's Ki engulfed the air... Vegeta, who was a ways away, even felt his presence.. "Wh-What is this power?!" Vegeta asked himself as the ki morphed into a purple dragon.

"Now finally, I shall show this world true, despair..."

Shenron said, his words showing incredible weight as he screamed out ascending into his most powerful state...