DBUO. Chap 34: Domination, the rise of Shenron.

🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 34. Domination, the rise of Shenron.

The attack was hurled toward Earth, at amazing speeds, everything seemed hopeless as a dark shadow was casted upon the ground, when everything just, stopped... The blast had stopped mid-air..

Below the blast were Nasu, Goku and Cero, Shenron, in shock pushed more Ki into the ball of destruction in an attempt to push it farther toward the ground, though to no avail.

Moments earlier...

"That's it, I'll take the hit, it'll kill me but if I take the hit I'll absorb most of the impact..." Nasu said, giving the most serious look possible, Goku looked at him in shock, "Are you sure that's the only way?" Goku said.. Nasu gave him a nod and sighed. "If I do this, I need you guys to stop Shenron, whatever the cost..." Goku shook his head, "There has to be another way.." He said to himself, "Unfortunately there isn't." Cero chipped in, "Unless.. Nasu! Do you remember those Ki training routines we practiced on Menma?" He said in a hurry.. "Yeah, what about them?" Nasu replied, Cero gave a blank stare and said; "If we combine all of our Ki and form a barrier around us, the ball will stop at the barrier, but we have to hold it long enough for Goku to use instant transmission and begin a clash with Shenron to cancel the Ki outflow..." Nasu stared at his student, analyzed what he just said, then gasping.. "You're right! But just how much power will this take..." He said to himself outloud, "You guys have to hold the barrier for a couple moments, but once the blast dissipates I need your backup." Goku said, staring at the incoming attack, as it was thrown toward them, approaching at high speeds.

"Well, it's now or never!" Cero said, powering up into his Perfected Wrathful Super Saiyan. Nasu in response powered up into Primal Super Saiyan, the two stuck their arms out toward the sky, producing a lightly colored, clear tint over the three... "LETS DO THIS! HAA!" They said in sync, sending more Ki outward, forming a barrier around the area. The ball crashed into it, pushing Cero and Nasu down into the ground from the sheer weight alone, both grunting and their arms shaking from the power and strength needed to resist the energy of the ball of destruction... "DO IT NOW GOKU!" Nasu yelled out in a hurry as Goku powered into his Super Saiyan Blue form and instant transmissioned behind Shenron, charging up his KameHameHa!

"KAME!!!" Goku yelled out behind the dragon, causing Shenron to look to his backside, distracting him from the ball.

"HAME!!!" Goku screamed out again, this time earning a response from Shenron, as he held up his hand and summoned another Ki blast In his hand, "Die, Saiyan." Shenron fired the Ki blast which expanded when it approached Goku, though Goku had vanished, the ki blast continued going until it dissipated! "Wha-"

"HAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Goku yelled out from behind Shenron, having teleported behind him, firing his KameHameHa! The blast hitting the dragon's backside, knocking Shenron down toward the earth, cutting off the outflow to the ball, dissipating it..

Damnit...

Shenron thought to himself, cursing I'm his head. "I'm done. This is it, you're doomed." He said out loud once again, to all of the Saiyan's facing him. "ILL END YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL."

"Stand back!" Nasu yelled out to Cero, placing his arm Infront of the boy as Shenron powered up, into his full power, a purple aura engulfing him

"Stand back!" Nasu yelled out to Cero, placing his arm Infront of the boy as Shenron powered up, into his full power, a purple aura engulfing him. "THIS IS YOUR DOOM!"

Shenron yelled out, sending out a volley of Ki blasts towards Nasu and Cero! "DAMNIT!" Nasu screamed out, pushing Cero out of the way and covering his face with his forearms. Cero grunted, staring at the dirt blasting up into the air from the attack, as he heard a crack in the ground, turned around and saw a Red fist coming toward him, Shenron punched him, sending the boy flying back, crashing into the ground on his back...

"Don't think I've forgotten about you Goku..." He said, glancing upward at Goku who was charging up a Kamehameha, in a swift moment it seemed he teleported as he appeared Infront of the Earthly Saiyan, grabbing Goku's neck, squeezing. Goku dissipated the Ki In his hands and grasped upon the dragon's hands. Struggling for breath, he kicked Shenron In the abdomen in an attempt to break free, Shenron stared, squeezing tighter showing no reaction to his efforts..

Nasu yelled out from below, "LET GO OF MY BROTHER!" As he charged up a blast In his hands...

"BURST CANNON!!!!

Nasu fired an attack from below, the blue ki spiralling around in a beam toward Shenron, the dragon pulled Goku to his front side, shielding him from the attack. "GOTCHA!" Nasu yelled out again, as the blast dissappeared and Cero appeared behind the dragon, driving his fist toward Shenron, though he hit nothing but air. The dragon dissappeared, leaving Goku flying lonesome In the air. "Wh-Wha-" Goku said before turning his head to the side, seeing a fist being driven into his cheek, he flew sideways, downward and flipped back onto his feet on the ground. Cero flew into combat with Shenron, starting a clash, Shenron caught his fist, grabbing it with two hands and spinning him around, and launching him into Goku...

"You're all nothing, just give up." Shenron said, turning his head to Nasu who planned a sneak attack and was behind him. "I see you..." He said in a playful tone, raising his hand and firing a blast into Nasu's chest, sending the Saiyan flying into the air, as it exploded on him... BOOM...

Nasu recovered, landing on the ground and taking a knee, holding and examining the burn which was now on his abdomen. "D-Damnit." He said to himself, looking toward Goku and Cero who were sitting beside eachother, staring up at Shenron as he laughed from above. "You're all just mice in a game ruled by the cat, I'm going to destroy the wretched planet and get revenge for all the time I've spent serving the weaklings under me."

"Damnit, how do we stop him?" Goku asks Cero out of frustration, stomping on the ground. "I don't know Goku..." Cero said, looking up at Shenron, examining the foe. "Enough break, come at me!" Shenron yells out, charging another blast and hurling it toward Goku and Cero, the two fly up, zooming around it and charging at him. "FINE THEN, TAKE THIS!" Goku yells out, throwing his entire weight into a punch, while is missed as Shenron slides his body to the side, Cero throws a roundhouse kick at the dragon, Shenron although ducks under his leg. To his surprise, he feels a tugging at his feet, he looks down to see Nasu grab ahold of his feet, and throw him downward toward the ground. "GRAH!" Nasu grunted out as the dragon flew at the floor of the earth...

"NOW TAKE THIS! BUSTER CANNON!"
"KAMEHAMEHA!!"
"STARDUST LANCE!!!"

Nasu, Cero and Goku sent their blasts toward him in an attempt to damage the demon dragon all they could...

Will this be the end of the dragon once and for all? Will the Z Gods finally overcome their opponent? Find out next time! On Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins!!!

To Be Continued~