DBUO Chap 21: Anarchy, Piccolos final stand!

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 21. Anarchy, Piccolo's final stand!

A/N: The next chapter are Sad Chapters guys. Get Alexa to play Despacito 2

Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta have gotten to the Wasteland where they're awaiting for Piccolo

Gohan- "His normal Ki disappeared! He must be in his Super Namekian God state. Damn. This means he's still battling Shenron!"

Goku- "Gohan! We have to wait for him you need to stop concerning yourself. He's gonna pull through."

Vegeta- "Hes a warrior. Now grow some balls and prepare yourself you half breed!"

Gohan- "Alright..."

Back on the Battlefield

Piccolo powers up. Jumping forward and striking Shenron in the face. A roar can be heard as the Dragon Falls down to earth. Piccolo flies down to him grabbing his face and blasting Shenron where he lands down.

Piccolo- "You know what? I'm just gonna kill you here."

Shenron- "MUAH-"

Piccolo fires a special beam Cannon at Shenron

Piccolo fires a special beam Cannon at Shenron. As it hits it blows up as a smokescreen is created

Piccolo- "That shouldn't have killed you Pyro Shen. So for the final time. I'll attack you will fullpower. This time it'll be your arm that's blown off..."

Shenron-  *Cough* *Cough* ''Ill kill you then Namek

Shenron-  *Cough* *Cough* ''Ill kill you then Namek. Bring your all."

The two dash to eachother begininng a clash

(The Clash looks like this)

Piccolo- "I WONT LOSE THIS TIME!!"

Piccolo shoots an uppercut into Shenrons abdomen. Launching him up, he then extends his arm dragging Shenron down and slamming him into the Earth

Shenron- "I don't need to see you to beat you."

Piccolo- "Hm?"

Shenron teleports behind Piccolo wrapping himself around Him and flying straight downward as them both slam right into the ground.

Piccolo- "Guh-"

Piccolo flops over, barely conscious. Yet he still holds his God Namekian form. Struggling to stand up. A brutal kick is delivered to his skull. Launching him back. He falls face first before being picked up and kneed in his face by Shenron.

Back at the wasteland

Gohan- "We have to act now!!! He's going to die!!!"

Goku- "Alright. I'll teleport you the-"

Vegeta- "No you idiots. If we go there then the Dragon won't follow us here and we'll practically destroy the planet going all out!"

Gohan- "D-Damnit!!!"

Goku- "He.. He's gonna die. Damn!!"

Back on the battle field

Piccolo- "I just told you didn't I..."

Shenron- "Hm?''

Piccolo- "I WONT LOSE A SECONDS TIME!!!"

A surge of energy is felt throughout the world As Piccolo pushes himself to the absolute Max

(Start Music Intense Music-)

Shenron- "Guh. To have that much power still!"

Piccolo- "Your time has come!"

Piccolo quickly began his assault on Shenron. Landing dozens of punches and kicks before he could even react. Right after the last Kick Piccolo would leap into the air, Launching a yellow Beam at Shenron blasting the Dragon back. He then rained down blasts from above. Each hitting Shenron. Although they did little to no damage, Piccolo kept firing away. Keeping Shenrons guard up

Piccolo- "Kuchikarakikōha!!"

Piccolo fires a beam straight from his mouth. It's nature was strong and the crater left behind from its impact was huge. Coming close to a hundred feet. Shenron was on one knee somehow he wasn't bleeding although one of his horns were completely blown off.

Piccolo- "N-No way...!"

Shenron- "Will you stop resisting your death and just accept it already?!?"

Piccolo- "Why would I do that?! If you're gonna win it ain't going to happen easily!"

Shenron- "Of course. Well! TAKE THIS! Flame Dragon Fist!!"

Shenron jumped right up, fire surrounding his right hand as he lunged even further toward Piccolo until meeting the Namekians chest with his fist Fire spiralled for a split second until a blast forms around the impact of Shenrons fist. Blowing a hole in Piccolos stomach.

Piccolo- "G-Grahh!"

Piccolo falls to the ground. Almost lifeless, a huge energy drop can be felt everywhere even miles away in the wasteland

Goku- "He's almost dead."

Gohan- "THATS IT! DAD, TELEPORT ME!"

Vegeta- "Are you ignoring what I just said!?!"

Gohan- "lll kill the dragon! But I'm not going to let Piccolo die!!!"

Goku- "Alright, if we're going then we're going. Come on!"

Vegeta- "I'm staying here. Don't come crying to me if you two have trouble facing the Dragon."

Goku- "Well. Let's go!"

The end-

The Chapter is short guys, sorry. The next one will be full of action. So stay tuned!!!