DBUO Chap. 4: The gangs back Together...

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 4. The gangs back Together...

Cero and Vegeta have just exchanged punches to eachothers cheeks. Cero falls backwards as his yellow aura dissipates and he turns back into base.

Cero- "Huh...Huh..." Cero, panting.. sits up

Vegeta- "Come with me, you need to increase your conditioning boy..."

Cero- "Al-alright."

Cero stands up, following Vegeta into the Gravity chamber

Vegeta- "I want you to train in here for 15 hours. No less!"

Cero- "Aren't you coming too?!"

Vegeta- "You can't handle 65,000× G. Can you?"

Cero- "Huh.. No."

Vegeta- "Use 50× G. And I might come back in 15 hours."

Cero- "Wha-"

Vegeta- "There's plenty of food in the fridge, drink your own sweat!" Says Vegeta shutting the Chamber door...

Hours later, the door opens again. And Cero is greeted with the faces of, Piccolo, Vegeta, Goten, Trunks, and Gohan.

Gohan- "It's a dire situation atleast Trunks, we need to act fast.."

Goten- "We should split up too. It'll make the gathering people part faster.."

Cero- "Can I get a juice box, and we'll get started..!"

Gohan- "Hurry up."

•~©~•

Cero- "So, what's the plan?"

Gohan- "Get to Universe 11, we need the help of Jiren, also get the help of Cabba, Kale, Caulifla and Hit in Universe 6. Along with Broly on Vampa. That's 3 groups for each search team."

Cero- "Which am I in?"

Trunks- "You're on search team 3. Broly, he should be able to help you control your power..."

Cero- "Who the hell is Broly?"

The others explain to Cero, and they set off...

Vegeta- "Cero, boy. You should be prepared."

Cero- "Why?"

Vegeta- "Broly will train you in the Chamber of Spirit and Time while me and the others are searching for the rest of these damned people."

Cero- "So we're training to fight the giant evil shenron dude right?"

Vegeta- ''Yes, and you need to atleast become a Super Saiyan 3 by the time that the Dragon arrives.."

Cero- "Which is?"

Vegeta- "Soon..."

•~©~•

Cero, Vegeta and Trunks get into a Capsule Corp ship and set out for Planetoid Vampa...

Cero- "Grandpa, can you train me..."

Vegeta- "Psh, ask your father. For now I'm focusing on myself."

Trunks- "Yeah Cero, let's spar. I'll go with you."

Cero- "Heh! Hr- HEYAH!"

Cero turns into Super Saiyan, shaking the ship a little

Vegeta- (He's a quick learner, to be able to turn into a Super Saiyan and do it again effortlessly in the same day is an ability I couldn't attain.. hmph) He says in his mind..

Cero- "Let's go dad!" He said with a smirk on his face, going into a fighting stance

Trunks- "Come at me!"

Cero kicks at Trunks, but he dodges. Going below the kick, and uppercutting Cero. Whilst drawing back his free arm and punching Cero in his chest as Cero flies back.

Cero- "Ha, guess my dad lives up to his name!"

Cero and Trunks punch eachother, Cero sweeps Trunks legs and he falls down. As Cero kicks him in his chest repelling him up. He stops midair, powering up into Super Saiyan

Trunks- "Now let's get started!" He says smirking

•~©~•

The ships interior is shaking from the clashes being dished out by Cero and Trunks. They both falls backwards into a flip and face eachother

Cero- (Got it, now it's time for my plan to go in affect!)

Trunks goes to repeat his punch, and start another clash. But Cero takes the punch in his cheek. Grabbing Trunks arm.

Trunks- "Hra!"

Trunks feels a heat in his stomach. As he looks down at Ceros hand, holding a blast towards his stomach.

Cero- "Buster Cannon!"

Cero blasts Trunks. Sending him flying backwards. He crashes into a desk, sticking his thumb up. Symbolizing he's okay

Cero- "I let you get used to the clashes we had. All so that I could trap you in close enough that I could test out my new Ki blast."

Trunks- "Your too smart for your own good boy!"

Cero walks toward Trunks powering down Into base. Helping him up

Trunks- "Th-"

Vegeta- "Were here! Vampa..."

With Cero growing ever stronger. They arrive at Vampa. What will await our heroes inside of the "Legendary" planet? Find out next-time on
Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

The end-