DBUO Chap. 29: MUI arrives, Vegeta's full power!

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 29. MUI arrives, Vegeta's full power!

Vegeta stands strong in Ultra Instinct In front of Shenron. The dragon looks him dead in his eyes scoffing at his power as if it's puny.

"Prince Vegeta, your attack is pathetic, nothing was done to me. I was harmed none, not even a scratch." Shenron's face grew a devilish smirk as Vegeta grunted, struggling to come up with a solution amidst the Chaos. "Wow Dragon, you are one strong individual, perhaps one of the strongest yet. But you will not beat me today, for I am Prince Vegeta and I have ascended past my prideful days and I will spare no time killing you!" He pulled his arms to his sides and charged up revealing his violet and blue aura as his silver cat like eyes stared into Shenron searching for weaknesses..

•·~©~·•

Meanwhile, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks and Broly are on their way over to the battlefield.. "I sense Cero's energy fading" Goten said seriously as he looked at the others anguished.. "I sense it aswell" Broly said, chiming in. "He's my student, a little while ago I sensed his power skyrocket and evaporate similarly to my Legendary Super Saiyan transformation. I can feel his power now, I don't know how. But he's stronger than me. We need to hurry, I can help him." Broly said staring off, lost in a train of thought.

''The power is similar to a deep sleep in a tomb with water slowly flooding in, the more you lose yourself in it the more chance you have of losing your life to it. I cannot let my student lose his consciousness to the power which at one point ruined my mind and life. I will rescue him, I will rescue Cero." Broly thought out loud. He looked towards the sky and flew faster and faster, edging closer to the battlefield as suspense grew...

Meanwhile, on the battlefield..

Vegeta threw a left hook at Shenron as the dragon ducked under it and attempted to hit Vegeta in the stomach with an uppercut as the Saiyan twisted his body avoiding the shot and elbowing Shenron on the back of the skull, Shenron flew downwards face first towards the Earth as Vegeta seemingly teleported infront of him with his palm ahead of the foes face. "Let's try that again, shall we? "BIG BANG ATTACK!!!"
Vegetas bright blue energy blast flew from his palm into Vegeta, blowing up and blasting away Shenron..

Shenron's body flips in the air as he faces Vegeta with a bloody, gorey large circle shaped cut on his chest. He coughs, blood slowly dripping form his busted lip as he looks at Vegeta with anger filled eyes. "That actually hurt, my everlasting pain of being trapped in a prison greatly overshadows this pain though." He clinched his fist and flew at great speeds at Vegeta, throwing a blocked punch as he hit the Saiyans forearm, Vegeta threw a punch aswell that was caught by Shenron in his palm. The dragon yanked Vegeta towards him, closelining him, he then let go- Drawing back his fist and punching Vegeta in the chest, a crack can be hard as The princes ribs broke. He descended down, flipping and catching himself on the ground. He quickly sprung back up ignoring the pain of his now shattered rib, he hammered into Shenron head first in a fit or rage as the dragon spit blood from his mouth...

On the sidelines a boot touches down next to the unconscious Nasu and seemingly dead Pan. Goten had arrived first out of the crew, he approached Nasu's body examining him, unable to identify him he moved on to Pan. He gasped seeing her faint breathing. "Pan, I've gotta get you a senzu bean. Damn!" In haste, Goten picked her up and quickly rushed her to Gohan who he sensed was nearby.. Leaving Nasu unconscious..

He flew over to his Brother and Father who had just now got back on their feet about to join the battle again. "Goten! Son! Are you okay?!" Goku yelled out, then quickly noticing Pan. He was about to speak but noticed an angry face grow on Gohan. "Who did this.." Gohan muttered out from his scrunched face and gritted teeth. "It was Shenron, we need to get her to safety. One of you needs to bring her to Korins." Goten said, approaching the two with her still in his hands. Gohan and Goku looked at eachother as Goku nodded, "I'll take her back Goten, I'm in worse condition than Gohan and I probably won't be able to go Ultra Instinct, I'll just get in the way." Goku softly took her from his hands, he looked at Gohan. "I'm sorry son, I'll be back. For now stick with Goten." Gohan Nodded in response as he watched his Father take off once more. "Once again, it's up to me. Father is never there at the moments he's needed most."

On the battlefield another boot touches down, Broly had arrived secondly as he looked towards the bright flashes of punches in the sky. Seeing Vegeta and Shenron evenly going at it, Vegeta now seemingly getting the better of the bout. He looked at Nasu, shaking him off as he didn't know who he was then he discovered his student once more...

"Cero, I know what happened. You awakened the next stage of Wrathful Super Saiyan, awakening Wrathful Legendary Super Saiyan... You lost control and relied on brute strength. That's why you lost" Broly sat on one knee, facing Cero who was unable to move due to the sheer amount of pain.. "M-Master, I can't control myself. I feel like I'm on fire, everything hurts! I can't see, I only see Green.." Cero spoke weakly as his white tinted eyes peered to Broly. "Think of love, happiness and protection, you can't let this power take over Cero. You have to protect Pan, not avenge her."-

Above the two talking Vegeta clashed with Shenron, holding his own still. The dragon exchanged blows with Prince Vegeta. The two flew back from the impact and stopped, blowing a barrier of air in their backsides. Vegeta grunted as blood dripped from his mouth onto his hand, seeing the blood splatter onto his gloved hand he gritted his teeth. Looking up at Shenron with firey eyes as he felt a burning passion grow inside him as his dark black hair transitioned to white.

"Alright fine Dragon, I won't play around anymore

"Alright fine Dragon, I won't play around anymore. Full power it is.."

Vegeta's Cosmic aura radiated around him as Shenron looked him up and down trying to find a way to win, examining him..

A smirk grew on Shenrons face as he smiled at the Saiyan..

Let's fight then shall we?

To Be Continued-