DBUO Chap. 1: The Ultimate Shenron..

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 1. The Ultimate Shenron..

18 years after DBU

I wake up jumping out of bed and feeling the nice cool morning breeze flowing into my room. For some reason I like it cold so I keep the Window open at night. "Are all Saiyan Half- Half Breeds like this?"
I think aloud to myself

When I get up I realize I'm naked. Wait...

Cero- "IM NAKED AND THE WINDOWS OPEN!"

I dive for the window and crawl towards it on the ground and carefully shut it without revealing my Package to the mail man if you know what I mean...

Cero- "Phew. Well, time to get dressed."

As I walk to my closet I think about what to put on and o decided to go with a Grey Tank Top that my dad used to own, and some Jeans. I look over and see my Gi too. Ehhh- I'll take it just to be sure, but its not like I'm going to fight some Evil Dragon like GrandUncle Goku did.

Mai (My Mom)- "Cero!! Don't be late for school! I'm going out now!"

Cero- "I won't be, seeya mom!" I say walking out the door

Mai- "I really hope he does good.."

Mai exits the house and I sit down and turn on the television, then I glanced down at my watch- "Oh! OH SHIT! 8:45! I GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL!"
I practically leap out the door and zoom past my Mom's Car flying high above the city below me as I hear cars beeping and Doorbells, and the usual "Move Fuckhead!" From the traffic.
-

I'm flying to school, when I'm interrupted. Stopped by the New Prince of all Saiyans, the son of Vegeta. Trunks.. My dad

Cero- "Hey Dad? I thought you had a meeting with a Scientist of something?"

Trunks- "Science doesn't matter right now, I need you to come with me and fast! There's an urgent situation that needs to be solved."

Cero- "I got school..."

Trunks- "SCHOOL WON'T BE HERE IF THE EARTH IS DESTROYED!"

•~©~•

Dad Grabs me by the shoulder and gives me a pissed off facial expression, seeming like he's peering into my soul almost... I decided to go with him before he rips my head off, guess I will be needing my Gi

Cero- "So dad, what's threatening the Earth? Giant Meteorites? Cause you can solve that with a quick Galick Gun."

I chuckled at my remark as he gave a blank expression, unamused.. We continued to fly forward and forward, and forward until we reached a spot where it was nothing but Wasteland and rocks. Weird, the rocks are crumbled up in a circle around 6- No.. 7 Black Orbs..

Trunks- "These are the magical orbs of the Black Dragon. The Omega Shenron, the Black Dragon Balls" He said catching my attention

Cero- "And what exactly is the reason they're so important?"

Trunks- "Twelve Long years ago these balls were brought into existence by Seven irrelevant wishes that were made by humans and Saiyans alike. Goku the Earth's protector at that time took it upon himself to expell the Dark Dragon created by the Energy inside these Orbs. But soon after the Dragon re-emerged and the Earth's warriors were far too old at that time to battle him, except for the Godly Duo Goku and Vegeta. Due to training with Hiyoki, the Grand Priest.. Goku was able to trap the dragon in it's own realm and battle it to keep it there for eternity."

Cero- "I've heard of the Tale of Goku. We learned about him in the Z-istory books."

Trunks- "I have been with your Uncle Goten and we've sensed his energy dimming. If he is defeated, the dragon will escape and wreak havok on Earth and possibly Universe 7 Itself So You must help me gather the universes strongest heroes; Jiren the Grey, Vegeta, Gohan, Hit the Assassin, Kale, Cabba, Caulifla, Piccolo the God Namekian, and Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan". Said Trunks sternly

Cero- "How would I do that!?"

Trunks- "Easy, the God of Destruction.. Beerus.."

Cero- "Sounds creepy."

Trunks- "To get there we need to learn a technique called instant transmission. From the yardrats, we will be there for a long time. But to save the universe. It is worth it.."

Cero- "Where do the Yardrats live?"

Trunks- "It doesn't matter, we'll find them. But we must first find your grandpa and uncle.."

Cero- "You mean..?"

Trunks- "Vegeta and Goten."

We're flying fast as trees zip by and the wind blows by me..

Cero- "Dad.."

Trunks- "Yeah?"

Cero- "Are you sure I'll be able to handle Shenron?"

Trunks- "Cero.." Dad said coming to an abrupt stop...

Cero- "What is it?"

Trunks- "You're a Saiyan Cero, if you doubt that you'll be able to win, then that shows fear. Never. Show. Fear!"

Cero- "Hmph, you're right. Let's do this..."

- Start Music Intense Hype Music-

Trunks- "Indeed.."

Cero- "Heyahh!" His aura flickering up again, as he flies forward with Trunks behind him.

Meanwhile at the building ahead..

???- "Ha.. He finally came, hello. Trunks..".

The beginning of a new era, The Ultimate Origins of Shenron

The end-

Edited: Friday, April 24th. 2020
Word Count: 873