DBUO Chap. 27: Brave Act, Stupid Executions! Save her Cero!

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 27. Brave Act, Stupid Executions! Save her Cero!

Nasu's fur is blown in the wind as him and Shenron stare at eachother, each devising a strategy and preparing for war... "His weak spot, I see a potential one. His horns must be brittle as they've been broken off throughout the battles. If I can inflict enough damage to the trunk of his horns I might be able to create a weak spot. Then I can kill him from there." Nasu's thoughts ramble continuously as he keeps coming up with strategies.

"Are you going to attack me? Or stand here waiting, you coward..." Shenrons voice had a bit of irritation showing in it, as Nasu lowered himself to where he was basically crouching, Shenron brought down his gaze as he watched Nasu puzzled. He watched the Saiyan smirk one time then raise both his hands... "Have a fun trip!" Nasu yelled before he fired off a tiny blast onto the ground infront of Shenron, breaking it and Making a deep hole as it crumbled away. Shenron leaped up in the air and his worries wished away with the wind blowing in his ears as he ascended. "Idiot" Shenron spoke as he felt a tugging at his feet–

He looked down to see energy lassos wrapped around his left and right foot. He then turned to see who threw them, his eyes were met with the Brown Haired Saiyan with his Blue and Black Gi.

 He then turned to see who threw them, his eyes were met with the Brown Haired Saiyan with his Blue and Black Gi

Credit to VegetaTheGreat

Cero pulled the lassos down, slamming him deep into the hole. "That Ki Manipulation training with Nasu sure came in handy." Cero thought out loud, Nasu took his opportunity, running and jumping above the hole- Firing dozens upon dozens of Ki Blasts at Shenron. Each more damaging than the rest. The Dragon lays idle, barely conscious and on the verge of passing out— so they thought...

"My only chance of getting close enough to inflict a damaging blow to this ape is if I play dead, now to wait." Shenron thought to himself as Nasu awaited him from above the crater. "What's he planning.." Nasu was thinking to himself... Shenron kept his calm and stayed 'playing dead' for assumably 5+ minutes, Nasu was patient- But not that patient. "Damnit, I'm going in!" Nasu yelled, flying up the taking a descent downward.

Cero was about to try and stop him but was too late as Nasu had already flew into the Crater, "OH SHIIII-" A yell could be heard before a bright, orange light surfaced the crater and boomed outside of it causing a ginormous blast radius, Cero quickly reacted by flying upwards and shielding his face and eyes along with Vegeta aswell– Though Gohan and the unconscious Goku were out of the blast zone so they were not damaged whatsoever.

Cero lifted his forearm from his face, revealing to his eyes the damage done. No trees were in sight for miles, no grass only rocks and debris scattered around. And one gigantic crater that looked as if a nuke had landed there, minus the fire and dead bodies.. He looked up to see Nasu who had took the full force due to a bleeding wound on his chest which was probably where the blast had hit, his chest hair was burnt off in places around it. And infront of him was Shenron who was showing his arrogance with a cocky smirk placed on his face firmly.