DBUO Chap. 2: Super Saiyan Cero

On Sunday, 26 April 2020, Cero Blaze Rocks <xphantom2007@gmail.com> wrote:

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 2. Super Saiyan Cero

We're flying through as I look around scanning my surroundings I notice this place is deserted. Just a whole bunch of run down buildings, when I see a sign that says.

'You're now in Kinto City. Population: 12,000'

This place used to be packed. We keep flying until we reach the border of it where there's a whole bunch of rocks and bricks where assumably a wall used to be. Looking down I see a Man with similar atire to Gohan.

Cero- "Dad, who's that..?"

Trunks- "The man I wanted to see."

I look at my dad questioning what he meant by that when he replies simply with one word, "Goten...''

Goten- "Hey Trunks.."

Goten flying upwards to Trunks, smiles at me on his way up. I just stare, surprised that he's Goten. I haven't met him before cause he's been training my whole life, I guess this is a serious matter if he's finally back to our City, Hercule City.

Trunks- "Long time no see bud. Guess it's time we get to work."

Goten- "You've seen them too.."

Trunks- "Yes. Me and Cero-... we need help. And that's why I gave you a call earlier, why did you pick this place. It looks like rundown city from a discontinued book by @CRMichShaw on Wattpad."

Goten- "Yeah, this is where the original Capsule Corp building was made so I decided we should meet up here for, nostalgic purposes."

Trunks- "Oh. Well Goten I got a plan but I'll explain it on the way. First I'll tell you where we're going next.

"Vegeta"

Trunks- "Dad is our only way to Yardrat. Follow me, he should be up ahead."

Goten- "Alright. I'll just go with the flow."

Cero- "Let's do this!"

We all start flying, and a couple minutes pass. While those two are rambling on about a plan and catching up I see anotber city sign.

"You're now in KonTon City. Population- 450,000"

I look through the city we're flying through and notice how many cars there are,

Vegeta- "Hello boy.." He says with his back turned to the boys

Trunks- "You've met your grandson, but now you and him need to work together..."

Cero- "Wait, wh-"

Trunks- "You need to teach him how to turn into a Super Saiyan."

Vegeta- "Ha! For what reas-"

Goten- "Shenron might return."

Vegeta- "Guh- Kakarot.."

Cero- "WHY AM I HERE.."

Vegeta- "To train and aid us to saving the universe. Welcome to the, Z gods.."

~🐉~

Meanwhile in Universe 6

???- "You're assignment is to capture him... no killing..*

Hit- "A mere nuisance."

???- "Now go!"

Hit- "For what reason do you want him?"

???- "He is a Saiyan with great potential."

Hit- "100,000 dokies. I'm fine with that."

???- "NOW GO!"

Hit flies off

???- "With the Saiyan in my hands, I will be able to defeat Vegeta... leaving Earth defenseless to my tale over!”

As he is talking, a figure appears in front of him.

???_2- "To get there, you need help. Goku will die by my hand."

???- "Hello, Ize."

Ize- "I don't believe I even know you. But hearing that you've heard of that tyrant Vegeta, makes you a friend."

???- "My name is Kuro, Vegeta is the reason my brother forgot about me. He abandoned my clan to be like that fool from Universe 7. Now I will get my revenge using the power I’ll gain from absorbing a certain Saiyan’s power..."

Ize- "And who would that Saiyan be?"

Kuro- "His name is, Cumber."

-🐉-
Back  on  Earth

Cero- "You’re gonna train me?"

Vegeta- "Yes.."

Cero- "Let's go, right now."

Trunks- "Go easy on him dad."

Vegeta- "Tch! Very well. Begin!"

Cero runs up to Vegeta, swiftly punching him in the cheek. Vegeta then grabs his arm, and quickly throws him to the ground. “Gra!” Cero- screams jumping up, and out of the crater under him

Cero- "Huh, you're strong for a 60 year old man.."

Vegeta- "Get back up boy!” 

Trunks- "Alright. Come on Goten, let's get the others."

Trunks and Goten fly off as Vegeta steps toward Cero-

Cero- "Let's go then!"

Cero jabs forward, but Vegeta tilts his head to the side causing Cero’s pumch to muss leaving him wide open. Taking the opening im Cero’s over extended form, Vegeta grabs his arm and throws him to the ground. Jumping up and performing a backflip, Cero landa a couple of feet away and then blasts forward, aiming a kick at his side. Spinning around, he feints, and kicks him in the face. Jumping back he begins to float up but Vegeta grabs his foot and brings him down, slamming him into the cold unforgiving earth that made up the floor.

Vegeta- "You're worthless."

Cero- "Guh-"

Vegeta- "A nuisance. Nobody needs you boy. You'll never help anybody. Get up!!"

Cero- "Guhr- grah!"

Vegeta- "GET UP AND ATTACK ME, SAVE YOUR FRIENDS!"

Cero- "I WILL!"

Vegeta- "When?"

Cero- "I won't be left behind, I won't be weak nor' will I let anyone I love get hurt!!"

Vegeta- "AND HOW WILL YOU DO THAT?!"

Cero- "ILL BE A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!"

Vegeta- "THEN TRANSFORM YOU IDIOTIC PESKY RAT!!!"

Cero- "RA-GRAHHHHHH!!"

Cero’s scream ripples in the air, making pebbles rise and float into the air as his scream begins to reverse gravity around him. His eyes turn white as he screams louder, his hair raising and flashing between gold and brown.

“GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

Yelling more his hair finally settles o  the color gold, his irises returning in a brilliant blue color.

Hide quoted text

Vegeta- "Step forward boy."

Cero punches Vegeta in a fit if rage, sending Vegeta flying back into the grass

Cero- "IM NOT WEAK!"

With Vegeta training Cero, the battle can begin. Will Cero succeed? Find out next-time on
Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins!!

The end-

A/N: This chapter was edited by Ffffitty !!! Go check him out!