DBUO Chap. 31: Cero falls, the Sacrifice?!

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins: The Ending Chapters

Chapter 31. Cero falls, the Sacrifice?!

Nasu's smile glimmered in the sunlight as Broly and his feral aura radiated around the area. Broly steps forward, powering up into his Legendary Super Saiyan form, his pupils staying visible as he grunted. "Me first!!"

Broly flung his fist toward Shenron, as the Dragon jumped up above him, drop kicking downward onto Broly's back as the Feral Saiyan was sent smashing into the ground! Shenron looked down at him, expecting to see a look of utter defeat only to meet a rage filled gaze from his yellow eyes. Broly grabbed Shenrons foot, spinning him around and throwing him far into the air..

"Tap in!" Nasu yelled out to his ally, flying upwards as he transformed into a Super Saiyan, he reached the dragon who was at this point, dozens of miles up, and flew behind him- hammer-fisting Shenron in the back sending the foe descending downward at great speeds, below him Broly would throw a Green ball of energy which ascended in Shenrons direction swiftly. Shenron's helpless body collided with the Ball of Ki as a loud explosion could be heard, smoke gathered around as Nasu and Broly awaited movement from the smoke cloud...

Shenron's red eyes shimmered in the smoke as he went full speed, flying straight past Nasu before the Saiyan could even react and stopping above the Saiyan. He smirked as he moved his arms straight out to his sides similar to the final flash stance, red ki spun around his hands, like a spinning razor of crimson fire.. He smiled evil like as he yelled out, "HELL RAZORS! TAKE THIS!!!" He threw one Razor toward Nasu as the Saiyan dodged barely, it cutting a snippet of his Golden hair off as it came so close to his face. Above, Shenron threw the other at Broly, as he jumped to the side, avoiding it as it smashed into the ground. "Is that all you got?" Nasu said, a hint of cockiness appearing in his voice. His green pupils enlarged as he felt a sharp tingling in his back, he turned around to see the Ki razor heading toward his tail, somehow Shenron had fooled him! He barely dodged it, spinning sideways gracefully over the Ki Razor as it drifted below his tail.

"How did I sense the danger? Perhaps unlocking Primal Saiyan enhanced my inner Primal reflexes.. That guy almost cut off my tail, time to get some pay back!" His face scrunched up as he powered up, raising his Ki around him, ascending past the level of Super Saiyan as his Golden Hair transitioned to a Black color, his hair growing exponentially as it grew into a bush, he turned into Primal Super Saiyan once again. Broly, who was below him had now flew to his level and halted beside him as the two peered at Shenron, awaiting the first move..

Shenron's mind races as he struggled to think of a plan.. "Nasu has primal instincts, assuming Broly is just as in-tune with his inner Primal Saiyan then sneak attacks will not work. That's alright, I can manage with that.." He spoke to himself quietly, looking towards them, his mind continue wondering.. His eyes then looked around, gathering information of his surroundings.. He stopped, looking at a peculiar rock, then a smirk grew evil like on his face as his evil eyes had a shimmer of red and yellow in them. He rushed downward, Nasu and Broly hightailing him aswell..

He reached the ground as Nasu landed behind him, he turned around backhanding the Saiyan in the cheek Swiftly and powerfully, catching Nasu off guard as he rolled sideways, flipping up, back onto his feet. Nasu looked toward Shenron seeing him pick up a large boulder and fly up into the air.. Broly who had landed beside Nasu looked toward him, confused to his attentions as the rock was thrown towards the two!

"He thinks we can't stop that rock? Psh, easy!" Broly loudly spoke to Nasu, he flew toward the rock swiftly as Shenron jumped onto the boulder and kicked downward, making the large meteor like chunk of Earth hurtle towards Broly faster. The legendary Super Saiyan slammed his fist into it, immediately evaporating the rock to dust, creating a cloud, blocking Broly's vision. Through the smoke cover Shenron flew fast toward Broly and punched him directly in the face, full force! Broly was sent spiralling down onto the ground as Shenron landed, drop kicking him in the chest. Nasu rushed In not even a second after and began a clash with Shenron as Broly regained his awareness. He looked to see Nasu jump above a punch thrown toward him by Shenron and spin kick the dragon in the face, sending Shenron flying to his side and landing on the ground, dragging, causing a trail of rock on his pathway..