DBUO Chap. 19: Familiar Faces

- 🐉 - Dragon Ball Ultimate Origins

Chapter 19. Familiar Faces

3 days have passed since departure from Menma.
Earth<<Universe 7

Trunks- "BURNING ATTACK!"

He launched a giant red wave at Shenron blasting the Dragon

He launched a giant red wave at Shenron blasting the Dragon. City ruins lay idle next to the two.. Shenron has killed millions in the days. Goku and Vegeta are in critical condition awaiting for a new Senzu patch..

Goten- "Trunks! Come on let's fuse!!"

Shenron- "Tch! Not on my watch!"

Shenron launches a kick at Trunks' chin knocking him over into a building. He attempts to get up but is grabbed by his throat and slammed into the rubble by Shenron. Goten dashes at the two and begins a high speed clash between him and Goten. Until he lands a successful hook at Gotens face, launching him to the ground.

Shenron- "Pathetic, to think you two evaded me countless of times is humiliating."

Trunks- "Y-You were a Dragon created to help others w-"

Shenron- "To help others?! HAHAHA! I WAS CREATED JUST TO SERVE YOU WEAKLINGS FOR ETERNITY! AND WHEN I REGAIN MY FREEDOM YOU ALL TRY TO KILL ME!!!"

Goten- "W-Wh-"

Goten is cut off with a Kick to his head knocking him out. He's then repeatedly stomped on by the angered Dragon. Blood pouring out of his mouth. Shenron just laughs as Trunks stares helpless. His legs are broken. He cant do anything... But he has to to try...

Trunks- "Y-You... WILL PAY!!!"

Trunks' Hair spikes Golden again. His aura sparking up. He repeatedly punches the ground, sending tiny Earthquakes under him. His pupils begin to fade as sparks of blue slowly fly up in his aura.
"RAAAGGGH!!!!"