Chapter 9: Back At School

"Something is coming." A voice stated

"What is coming?" I replied confusedly 

"Regenerator." 

"Who is Regenerator, Who are you?" I exclaimed

"Those questions will be answered in due time" 

"Acro...Acro? Acro get up!"

"Emily just be patient okay, I didn't even get to go home untill midnight." I muttered

"You're at school."

Upon hearing this I slowly began getting up"*Yawn* Right, I forgot that I got here early." When I sat up everyone in the classroom gave me some very confused looks. "Don't question it."

"What do you mean 'Don't question it'!? Of course "'m gonna question what happened to you hair." Rose exclaimed.

"Oh...That, if I'm being completely honest I don't even know if it is dyed or if it has somehow become a part of my hair. And before you say anything I don't think it's dye because It would've been a much more vibrant red." 

Rose turned to Ayanami, Javelin, Laffey and Nimi "Hey you four you work with him, don't you? Tell us what happened." 

"Lets just say that he was asleep for about a day and a half training himself for the job and as a side effect of that, part of his hair changed color." Nimi explained.

"Like I'm gonna believe that." Rose retorted 

"With our special training even if it is different from Acro's training, it can make changes to our body. That can include what we wear for example take Laffey and her bunny ears-" 

I stop Nimi from finishing her sentence "Alright I'm gonna stop you right there, I'm pretty sure that the information that is being said right now would probably get the higher-up pissed with us."

"Right, that didn't really cross my mind."

"So that means that you do know why your hair is like that. Am I correct?"

"Correct but at the same time incorrect. I have a rough idea on what happened but I have no idea if they are just screwing with me. Anyway can we just let it go, because miss is sitting right there." I pointed to our homeroom teacher.

"Acro had permission for that, the government sent this in this morning that was saying the same thing that Nimi was saying. Now everyone go back to your seats."

LATER

It was out lunch break and Rose went over to question me one again.

"Did you spend the night at your workplace?"

"Yes"

"Did you go back home in the weekends?" 

"No"

"Did you check your phone during work?"

"No"

"Talk about busy." Rose muttered 

"Why are you so doubtful?" 

Rose looked up and gave me a very surprised look. "How did you hear me?"

"I hear lots of things, that's why I always sleep with something on to make some noise."

Javelin sidled up to my desk and said "So how was your first day on the job?"