Chapter 37: Different Views

EMILY POV

It's been about a week since Acro had gone missing. It was some news that I wasn't ready for at all. He was the one who was keeping the house clean and tidy. With his absence, I felt like as if I had a chunk of me missing. The whole house was a mess and the hardest part of this was adjusting to the thought that he was gone. 

I had been dropped off at the depths of despair with no way of getting out. He was the only one that was there for me. Acro, Rose, Tsubaki and Lily were my only friends. With Acro out of the picture, everyone was changed. From what I saw, Tsubaki took it the hardest. She barely left her room anymore. She had changed so much ever since he disappeared. 

I just want him to come back home. Please come back home.

ROSE POV

Honestly I didn't believe it when I heard that Acro had disappeared. I even went back to his workplace to find him, only to find that Amy was refusing to let me through the front gate. I could tell from her expression that she was suffering on the inside. She had that look of despair in her eyes. 

Honestly, I had always been too hard on him. If I had known that he would be stolen away from me so suddenly, I probably would have treated him better.  I wish I could apologize to him. I cant live with the fact that I had been so hard on him. 

If this is the last time I get to see him, I just want to say sorry to him just this once.

LILY POV

The news that Acro had disappeared was certainly a thought that I wasn't expecting. I don't know what to make out of it. He had such a large influence on my life. I never would have met Rose or any of the people that I know if it weren't for him. 

He in a way saved me from becoming a shut-in NEET. I have so much to thank him for. It's just that it seems like I have taken a few steps back and become less sociable. Everyone has realized this change. even I have realized this. 

If I end up reverting back to how I was, I just want to thank Acro for everything that he has done for me. 

AMY POV

The whole naval base has changed ever since Acro and Eugen disappeared. Everyone's morale has been utterly destroyed. Everyone including me. I've started smoking once again, I've become a complete mess. Emily is the only family I have left, everyone else is either dead or missing. I never went home too often, and when I got go home. I just and up leeching off of Acro.

Why is the world so cruel to me? Why can't I get something good to happen? Why am I so useless? Why couldn't I just let Acro live his life? Why did I have to drag him into this? I could have just gotten up off of my lazy ass and actually did something to help everyone. So why did I have to push that all on him? 

BELFAST POV

Why did he have to go? Why did he have to leave me? 

He was the only one who treated me as an equal. He taught me how to have fun and how think for myself. If I could meet Acro just one time, please just let me thank him for everything he has done for me. 

For now, I have to move on. I need to attend to my duties as a maid. 

REGENERATOR POV

Ever since Acro took that plunge into the depths of the ocean with his companion, Earth has been deemed a low-priority threat. It has been a rather boring week, I haven't had to go on too many missions to Earth. 

You know, Acro was a really nice guy. Even though we are enemies, he still treats us like his old friends. If he is still alive, I would love to get to know him better. if he isn't, I might have to take some time off. But I'll never know, so for now, I'll stay hopeful. 

ACCELERATOR POV

I apparently I have a past with this Acro guy. My earliest memory was when I woke up in this place that looked like an observatory. I remember holding a bag of some kind of stick with a ball of sugar attached to it. According to Regen,  he had given us this as a gift. And I was thinking 'Why would someone give a straw with a block of sugar at the end?' And then I tried it. And oh boy did it taste amazing.

Am I getting off track again? Well when I saw him fall off of that cliff, I felt something different. I dunno how to explain it, it just felt like I was getting weaker. My arms and legs were shaking as if I was freezing cold but I was warm. There was this weird feeling in my heart, it felt like I wanted to cry. But I don't know why. 

I don't know what he did to past me. But past me isn't really too happy about it.