Chapter 16: Shopping trip

"I could help you out with that."

"Are you sure? I mean you don't have to do this. You do know that right?"

"Of course I know that. Plus, I got high hopes for you. Your slowly began to gain everyone's trust because of your actions during the siren attack."

"That's good to know, I can't really do this job on my own." I muttered to myself.

"Anyway what do you plan on working on?"

"huh?"

"Like, are you working o your arms or your legs?"

"Uhmm...What are you working on?" 

"Umm, got today I'm working on everything." Baltimore replied.

"That's what I'm working on."

ONE WORKOUT SESSION LATER

"My everything hurts!!!"

"C'mon, the pain will be over in a few days. By the way, do you have a Juustagram account?"

"Yeah, You want my public one or private one?"

"Oh yeah, your a little famous now aren't ya. Jus give my your private one."

Right after Baltimore poster the picture of us, I instantly got a follow request from two people.

"Baltimore, do you know who Roon and Akagi is?"

"Oh If you want to know if it's any of us at Azur lane, It would have three letters in front of our names. USS and IJN for example."

"Umm, Thanks for today. I really didn't know what to do so you really saved me."

"Don't worry about it. Anyways, I gotta go. see ya Commander." Baltimore walked off to the direction of the dorms. 

"Where do I go now? I still got a few hors before sundown." I wondered aloud.

"How about you go shopping with me?" 

When I turned around I saw Nimitz standing behind me. 

"Heya Boss. Don't you have any clothes to wear? I've seen you wear that shirt for a while now. Do you even wash it?"

"I just have lots of the same shirt." I replied in a matter of fact tone.

"C'mon, you gotta add some variety in your wardrobe." Nimitz gave me a pat in the back that hurt much more than it should of. 

"It's not that I want all of the exact same clothes. Its just that it has to be comfortable." 

"Sure." She replied sarcastically.

"Whatever, lets just go. I wanna see what shops you all have."

"Yessir."

Then it hit me. "Aren't I the only man here?"

"Yes?"

"Doesn't that mean that the shops would only sell women's clothing?"

"Nope, remember that there were more commanders before you."

"Right." I said as we walked over to the shopping district.

When we arrived at the shopping district there where many of the girls that I had see around base. I looked around at the shopping district, there many food stores and clothing stores. 

"Alright, this store has pretty nice clothing for both genders. Lets go and get your clothes first." Nimitz grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me over to the men's section. "Go on, I'm paying for this so you don't have to worry about it."

"That just makes me worry about it. You really don't have to do this." I replied sheepishly.

"C'mon it's not that hard to accept someone's kindness."

"Fine." I said as I began to look around for some clothes to buy. 

In the end I got a shirt that had all four of the major factions on it and had shirts that had each major faction on each shirt. I then got a shirt that had every faction in Azur Lane. 

"That's uhh...That's a lot of clothes."

"This is what you call accepting someone's kindness. Now lets get you some clothes." I replied smugly as I began to drag her over to the women's section.

After Nimitz picked out her clothes we got to the counter and started to pay for out clothes. 

"Thank you for your patronage. Nya."

"Yep, thanks Akashi."

"Wait, Akashi!? Lets, lets uh go." I said as I hurriedly ran out of her shop. 

When Nimitz eventually caught up with me, she said. "I gotta go. Here." She handed me the bag with my clothes, and slowly walked off. "See ya later boss." 

"Bye."

A/N: really sorry for the short chapter but I have been held up by other things, but lets hope that I cam get back to my normal chapter length.

Bye Bye