Chapter 23: The Beginning Of An Eventful Day

"Accelerator, what did they do to you?" 

"What. Do. You. Mean? I-I'm. Just. Fine." The girl whos name was apparently Accelerator said slowly.

My vision became very fuzzy and everything got darker and darker.

"Ah ha! I win!" 

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in Acro's house, I was in my house. When I looked over to my left I saw Acro, Emily, Lily and Tsubaki sitting around a table. Acro who was facing me gave me a soft smile.

"Hey Rose, how was your sleep?" He asked as I lazily turned to face the roof.

"It was fine, I juts had a weird dream." I replied in a tired tone. 

"Hmmm...Okay then." Acro replied as he got up and began to walk to my bedroom.

If I had the strength to get up to stop Acro, I would of but I just didn't want to get up because of how comfortable I was. Not too long after he left, he came back with my blanket and dropped it onto me. 

"You didn't look around, right?" I replied as I felt my face get hotter.

"C'mon, you already know that I don't like it when people look through my stuff so why would I take a look at your stuff." 

"Guess, that's true." I said as I thought about the dream that I just had.

"Hey Acro, we're gonna start another round, hurry up of you wanna play." Tsubaki said as she organized the fake monopoly money. 

"Don't worry, I'll pass on this round." 

"Alright then, it's just us three for this game." Tsubaki said as she started to hand out the money.

"hey Rose, have you been getting enough sleep?" Acro asked nonchalantly.

"Hmm? Yeah, why?"

"I know that's a lie." Acro stated bluntly. "I can see it in the way you act." 

"What do you mean? I feel just fine."

"Maybe your mind hasn't caught up with your body but, you definitely need some sleep."

"How can you even know if I'm tired just from how I act?" I replied with a hint of irritation in my voice.

"I know because you get very moody when you are tired. I mean did you hear your tone of voice just then." He chuckled. "I know you're worried about me but I'll be fine." Acro patted my head.

"W-What do you mean I'm worried about you?"

"Just go to sleep, you little puffball." 

ACRO POV

"Who are you calling a puff...." And just like that Rose fell asleep.

"Heh, guess I was right." I chuckled as I pulled out my phone and called Belfast.

After a few seconds of ringing, she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bel. For tomorrow can you and Enterprise go on a little commission to check on the siren activity to see if they are making any advancements that could affect is in any way."

"Of course, I'll go let Enterprise know right now." She replied as she hung up.

"Alright, you three have fun. Imma go to sleep." I said as I got comfortable on the other side of the couch.

"Acro? hey Acro, get up."

I was awoken from my slumber from someone shaking me continuously. "Not yet, still gotta go to sleepy land." I mumbled.

After I said that I heard a faint giggle. "We're no strangers to love."

"Okay okay, I'm-" I jolted up.

*Smack*

Almost instantly a pain erupted from my forehead. When I finally opened my eyes I saw Rose holding her forehead.

"You had the audacity to try to rickroll me while I was trying to get some extra sleep." I exclaimed as I felt my forehead to see if it was fine. 

"Heh, that was payback for last night." She replied smugly.

"What was there to be smug about last night?"

"Not telling."

"Whatever." I sighed as I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through Juustagram. 

"Hey Acro, what happened, you usually never accept friend requests from people we don't know. Like who is KMS Admiral Graf Spee?"

"Uhmmm...Coworkers from work."

"You sure, you both look bizarrely similar...Actually you look even more alike her sister." She said as she showed me a picture of both Admiral Graf Spee (I'll call her Spee for short)  and her sister.

"So you're saying I look like a girl?" 

"Well...Sure I...guess?" She shrugged.

"Do you want me to call them to see if they have the same reaction as me?"

"Well, if you're just gonna call them for that, you might as well call them over."

"U-umm, sure." I replied sheepishly as I called Spee.

After a few seconds of waiting, she picks up. "Commander, do you need something? I didn't expect you to just call me like that." 

"I'll tell you the details later, if you are free, could you drop by at the address that I sent you. Oh and if you could bring your sister along too, that would be great."

"Sure thing Commander."

"You don't need to be so formal. Just call me Acro."

"Okay then...Acro." She hung up.