Chapter 20: The End Of A Eventful Day

"Oooi, commander?"

Upon hearing that voice, I was dragged out of my dream. 

"Commander, are you in there?"

"Naw, Acro's closed for the day." I groaned.

"Commander get up, or I'll look through your search history." 

Just hearing those words, by body instantly shot up without me even thinking about it. "I am ready for business." 

When I looked over at the the of my bed, I didn't see Belfast. Instead, the girl that sat at the side of my bed had white hair and just like me, she had a streak of red hair that ran through her white hair. She had a pair of Amber eyes and she wore a uniform that was red, grey and black and in between her bosom she had the Ironblood symbol.

 She had a pair of Amber eyes and she wore a uniform that was red, grey and black and in between her bosom she had the Ironblood symbol

"Heh, that always works." She stated smugly.

"Oh shut up will you." I got up from my bed. Then it hit me. "Wait, who're you?"

She just stared at me for a few moments and gave me the most cutest giggle. "I'm Prinz Eugen. Nice to meet you commander."

"Now I get how everyone else feels when I mess with them."  I replied as I tried to hide my blush.

"Oooh, do you really like me? You seem to be blushing quite a lot there." 

"Ahem...Oh yeah, what if I do."

"Eh? W-What!?" She replied dumfounded. 

"You're not the only one who can mess with others." I replied smugly.

Eugen composed herself. "Oh, so you're challenging me?" 

I let out a tired sigh. "No."

"Too bad." Eugen slowly got up and gave me a smirk. "Better start running."

My eyes darted around the room as she started to count down.

"Five...Four...Three..Two..One."

Before she could leap onto me I somehow managed to evade her and ran right into my office and hid in the cupboard. 

*CREAK*

"Where are you?" As I sat in the cupboard I heard her footsteps getting closer and closer. 

"Wait, why am I even running away? it's not like she'll kill me." The cupboard doors swung wide over.

"Found you." She gave me this eerie smirk. Eugen grabbed me by the collar and dragged me onto the floor. "Now face the consequences."

*POMF*

"I give, I give. Ahhh I cant breathe."

"Nope, you're stuck with me now."

"Fine then, give me your hand." I said as I stopped resisting.

"Oh, are you really enjoying this? Very well." I felt her hand grip mine.

I took this chance to pinch the space between her index finger and thumb (Which is a pressure point).

"Ow Ow Ow. Fine, fine, fine. I'll get off." She hurriedly got off of me.

"Why'd you even do that?" 

"Dunno. because I was bored." 

'The more I hear about her, the more she reminds me of myself' I though to myself.

"Well, Commander. You have a visitor, so I should take my leave." Eugen dusted off her clothes and walked out the front door."

On the other side of the door, was Belfast, Rose and Lily.

"Wow, so this it your office." Lily simply waltzed right through the front door.

"What are you doing on the floor? And who just walked out?" Rose walked over to me and helped me up.

"Let's just say that I now how you all feel when I mess with you." I let out an exhausted sigh.

"Acro, are you okay?" Belfast asked.

"Don't worry Bel, I'll be fine. I'm just mentally drained right now."

Lily peeked her head over Belfast's shoulder. "That's not what you would call fine." 

"Well...That's correct but I have some stuff to take care of." I stated.

"What would that be?" Rose asked.

"Food and having a decent sleep." I said as I opened the fridge and pulled out some beef patties and some brioche buns. "Want some?"

"I'm always down to have some of your cooking." Rose said happily. "Belfast, have you eaten his cooking yet?"

"Yes, I have. It tasted quite good. I suppose having to live on his own with Emily has really sharpened his skills."

"Well technically he lives with his auntie too." Lily stated.

"Wait? Acro, you live with your aunt!?" Belfast exclaimed.

"You don't have to shout, and yes I do live with my aunt. Its just that she's really bust with work, so she's never home." I said as I flipped over a patty.

"Hey Acro, can you give me an extra patty?" Lily asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Sure thing." I said as I flipped over another patty. After a few minutes, I finished the burgers and brought them to the dining table. I looked over out of my window to see that it was already evening. "Dinners served." 

"I just realized this, but do you even eat burgers at dinner?" Rose stated.

"You do now." I said as I picked up a burger. "Plus, you're asking someone who'll have cereal at dinner."

"Oh, your food is always so good." Lily face melted in pleasure.

"By the way, you haven't even told me what your job here is? I saw the destroyed docks and everything else just seems just like an ordinary district." Rose took a bite out of her burger.

"Well, I  guess you could say that my job is to make sure that everything here is going just fine." I replied sheepishly.

"If that's what your job is, why were you trying to make it such a secret?"

"Because I don't want you to pry. It gets really annoying." 

"Says you." 

"Touché." 

Rose turned her attention to "And Belfast, what's with the royal maids thing?" 

"Ah well, that's...Umm."

"If you're a maid, why aren't you cooking for Acro? I mean you are a maid and a royal one at that."

"Well Acro said that I can loosen up around him."

"See what I mean by 'pry'." I stated.

"I...I can't argue with that." 

I ate the last bit of mu burger and stood up. "You two are gonna have to stay the night here. Its too late for you two to be roaming the streets at night." I said as I got up and walked over to the closet and pulled out three futons.