Chapter 71: Season 1 Epilogue

It was the next day and Acro and everyone was recovering in the hospital. The news about Acro's fight and everything that transpired that day spread like wildfire around the world. 

{ - Life as a Commander - }

"Acro, I'm coming in." Rose's voice came from behind the door as walked in and stood beside Acro's hospital bed.

"Hey Rose." He sat up, revealing the bloodied bandages wrapped around his chest. "What's up? And where's Lily?"

"Oh, she's runnin a litt-" 

As if on cue, Lily came rushing into Acro's room. "I'm so sorry for being so late!"

"Speak of the devil..."

"It's fine. It's not like I was going to go anywhere." Acro chuckled as he looked at his wounds.

"Ahem, anyway...You still have a lot of explaining to do."

"Right. Of course." He chuckled. "Sit down and get comfortable. It's gonna take a while to explain it all."

For the next hour, Acro explained to them everything ranging from the wisdom cube to the time he was stuck in the siren world. Every now and then, he would see the two girls chuckle or give him a sharp glare when he would talk about his adventures.

"And that about sums it up." 

"..." Lily stood there with a blank expression. "That...Was a lot to take in."

"Yeah, it is a lot to take in."

"Wait, what about the two you captured yesterday? Regenerator and uhh...Accelerator was it?" Rose asked. 

"Those two? Oh, I have some plans for them. But that all depends on how much Amy can bargain with the higherups."

"Hm? What are you planning on doing to them?" Lily enquired. "Are you gonna execute them!?"

"..." Acro looked at her with a confused expression. "No? More like make them work with us."

"Oh, Right...I guess that makes sense."

"Geez, you and your imagination. He may be an asshole but he's not that mean." Rose slyly smiled as she began to laugh.

"Hey! Come on...You really had to do me like that." He laughed.

{ - Life as a Commander - }

Somewhere in the siren world stood three sirens within a military base.

"Maiko, Hisoka...Are you sure you want to go down this path?" The third siren bent down and placed a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Yes, Purifier...We do." Maiko said with a determined expression.

{ - Life as a Commander - }

A/N: And that's a wrap for the first season/volume. I really hope you enjoyed this story so far. I'll be doing a Behind the Scenes chapter for you all in a bit so stay tuned for that! That's all for now everyone!

Bye Bye