Chapter 66: Hot Tub

"Ahhhh. This feels nice." I let out a sigh of relief as I lowered myself into the hot tub.

"Yes, it certainly feels amazing." Nimi who was my next partner for this little game replied. 

We both simply sat there in bliss, enjoying the warmth of the hot tub. The comfort of the hot tub calmed my soul and made me feel more comfortable, especially after what happened in that haunted cave.

"S-So, Acro. I saw on Emily's channel that you had allowed the Akagi sisters to sing their own original songs." Nimi spoke up with a hint of hesitation in her voice. "And I was wondering, if you possibly could..." Nimi's voice began to trail off, the more she spoke.

"If you wanted to record a song so bad, you could have just asked." I chuckled to the sight of the prim and proper Nimi acting all bashful. "But yeah, if you really wanted to, then I could do it for you."

"Really!? Thanks!" Nimi's face glowed with happiness.

"Maybe I should do an entire album featuring all of you." I muttered to myself.

"What? No, you don't have to do so much for us." Nimi frantically looked around the area. "I would feel bad if your sister's channel was full of things that she didn't have a part in."

"Eh, Emily doesn't mind. Plus, the channel is run by both me and Emily. And to add on top of that, the songs that the fox sisters sung were greatly received by the fans. so it should be just fine if you want to do it." 

"Is that so...Then it's a promise. Got that." Nimi declared.

"It's a promise. I do got that." I chuckled. "You know it's nice to get to see your cute side from time to time."

Nimi's face grew a bright pink as her jaw dropped in embarrassment. "I-I'm not...."

"Not what?" A smug smile grew on my face as I leaned in closer to Nimi. "I couldn't quite hear you."

"...You can be really mean sometimes..." Nimi pouted as she gave me a punch to the arm.

"Hahah, I'm sorry, I just had to." 

"Hmph." She crossed her arms as she pouted.

"Haah...I must say, I'm pretty tired after all the sugar I've had today." I sighed.

"Well that's what happens when you have a lot of sugar." 

"Yeah yeah, I know." I got out of the water and stretched my arms out. 

"Hmm...It's getting a little late, isn't it?" Nimi said as she pointed to the sun which was almost setting. "I think the water park is going to close soon.

"That's unfortunate." I sighed. "I feel bad for the girls who didn't get a chance to spend their time with me."

"Yeah, that is really unfortunate." Nimi said as we made our way back to the rest of the group.

LATER

After returning back to the group, we made our way back to our car and made our way back home.

"Sorry for not making the time for you." I bowed down to Vestal and Javelin.

"Ah, it's okay. We can always do it again another day." Vestal smiled.

"Yeah, it's fine. Plus, we already kinda had our time to mess around in the morning." Javelin chimed in.

"What were you guys even doing when you were waiting for me?" I asked with genuine curiosity because as far as I know, they were all sitting in the same area for the past few hours.

"Eh, we were just enjoying the waterpark on our own as well. Why'd you think we had a plan already when it was our turn." Ayanami replied.

"Guess that's true." I chuckled. "I must say, today was such a blast. Thanks for all of this."

"No, thank you. You're the best commander we can ever have." Spee spoke up.

"Hehe, thanks for that..." 

A/N: Really sorry for the lack of quality in the recent chapters in this little ark. Time constraints and running out of ideas for the girls to do were really affecting this ark. I would have loved to do more for this ark, but I felt like it was getting too repetitive so I decided to end the ark a little early. Sorry Guys.