Part 3

"Are you ready yet?!" Jia yells from the living room.

"I'm almost done!"

"What else could you possibly have - " she starts to complain as she comes around the corner into the bedroom. You look over and see her eyes widen when she catches sight of you. "Woah mama, you look hot!"

You giggle at your best friend and turn to look in the mirror. The short, black dress you were wearing flowed out at the rib cage, making your waist appear slimmer. You had thrown on a simple pair of black heels that made your legs look fantastic and a gold, dainty necklace. Finishing the look, you decided to leave your hair down in messy waves and put on a slightly dark eye look. You looked good, and you felt good too. Secretly, you couldn't wait until Chanyeol saw you. You wanted him to eat his "it's better if I don't have a girlfriend" words.

"You look like a badass. Me like." Jia gives you her approval, and now you were feeling extra good.

"You look good too!" You say, examining your best friend. She looked EXTRA good... "Are you trying to impress someone?"

Jia had on a short, baby blue dress that hugged her curves and white heels. Her long, brown hair was slightly curled, and she had a little bit of makeup on her face. She truly looked great.

"Yeah right," she responds, looking away from you. "Who would I be trying to impress?"

You stare at her for a second longer, not believing a single word coming out of her mouth. You decided in that moment to watch her throughout the night and see who she hung around. You had a feeling you knew who, but you wanted to be sure before saying something.

"Let's go, you don't want to be late for your own party! ...Or maybe you should be?"

You both decide you don't really want to wait and head over to the banquet room the boys managed to rent out. It was in a building that was only a few places over from theirs, so you had a rough idea of where you would be going.

When you arrived, it seemed like mostly everyone was there. The EXO boys, a few coworkers, some dancer friends, and their plus-ones. Glancing around the room, you were in awe. It was beautiful. The boys decorated the room in blushes and golds. There were giant balloons scattered throughout the room and glitter on every surface imaginable, which you instantly knew the cleanup company would hate.

You felt arms wrap around you from behind, and you glance back to see that Baekhyun had found you first.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he says smiling. You smile back and begin appreciating the outfit he was wearing. He had on a blue dress shirt with his hair a little messy, and dear god, did he look attractive.

"Thanks, Baek." You turn to Sehun who had come up next and give him a hug. Sehun had on a black shirt that made the angles of his face stand out. How did you get so lucky to be around two of the most gorgeous guys you've ever seen?

"You know, I always thought of you as a sister... but I feel like I might rethink that," Sehun says with a wink.

You hear Baekhyun yell from behind you, "Yah! Quit being creepy!"

"I am not being creepy," Sehun rolls his eyes.

Baekhyun being Baekhyun immediately started to imitate Sehun until Sehun pushed him away.

"Look at you and Jia, you both look gorgeous."

You turn to see Junmyeon standing behind you and give him a big hug. Myeon always looked stylish and tonight was no exception. He had on a black and white striped dress shirt that you were pretty sure was his go-to dress-up outfit. You take in his warm, comforting scent with a smile. He was always like an older brother to you. He looked out for you and took care of you, just as much as he did with the EXO boys.