No spells required

"I'm going out!" Alex shouted from the doorway.

Elize got up from her bed and walked towards the indoor balcony. The house felt warmer with Alex being home, although it's only been a day. For some reason, he kept going out and came back home smelling like perfume. She knew that it was a girl, but she didn't ask him about it even once. When he was ready, he'd tell her, Elize thought.

She leaned against the railing and smiled at her brother.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" Alex asked with a smirk on his face.

Elize battered her eyelashes at him, playing innocent.

"Looking at you like what?" She asked.

Alex rolled his eyes and stepped out to the porch.

"Come back soon! I'm all alone here!" Elize shouted behind him as he closed the door.

She turned around and walked back to her room. She stood by the fireplace and observed the place. It was a mess. Her one black bra was hanging from the frame of the bed while the others, along with her underwear and random other clothes were strewn all over the place.

"When did it get so messy?" She asked herself, picking up her clothing one by one from the floor.

She sniffed at her t-shirt and scrunched her face in disgust.

"Did I always smell this disgusting?" She wondered aloud.

"Yup," Agatha answered, coming through the door.

"HAHA, very funny." Elize retorted, continuing with the cleaning.

"Where did hottie go?" Agatha asked, plopping down on the bed.

Elize rolled her eyes. Her friend apparently thought that her brother was hot, and it was the most disgusting thing she had heard in her entire life.

"Please stop calling him that. He probably went to meet his girlfriend." Elize said, piling all her clothes in a basket.

"Boo," Agatha said and pouted in annoyance.

Elize walked out of the room carrying all her laundry and descended the steps to the kitchen. She opened the door towards the back of the kitchen to reveal the laundry room. One would think that a room that had nothing but a huge tub was a waste of space- but not when you're a witch in a place where technology doesn't work.

Elize dumped all of her clothes into the tub and kept the basket aside. She turned to Agatha and pointed to the laundry.

"Do your thing," She said.

Agatha rolled her eyes. "It's your laundry! When will you ever learn to do it yourself?"

Elize shrugged. Honestly, she didn't bother to try doing it. Ever since she woke up on that day, all she did was eat, sleep and wait. Wait for someone who should have come to her place by then.

"You think it's because Alex is here?" Elize asked, sitting down on the wooden floor.

"What is?" Agatha asked, leaning into the tub.

"You know, Zack not coming here."

Agatha laughed nervously, refusing to look at Elize.

"Fine, don't say anything," Elize mumbled to herself.

She watched Agatha as she raised her hands and whispered,
"Emundatio." A small spark, like embers off of a burning wood came out from the tub.

"Done!" Agatha chirped happily.