Chapter Thirteen: Dating and Challenged

"You sly Fox." Danny said the moment they stepped back into Dani's room."What? It's the least I can do. I mean he did help you with clothes and kept me company along with Artemis." She said.

"How did thing go after they took you away?" Danny asked."Artemis always took care of me and Batman did the usual like asking questions and such and he did do a blood test. The computer got glitchy though and I didn't tell them what my other half was." Dani said."Didn't they get suspicious of you because of it?"

"No. I was mostly training or I was in my room all day." Dani said."And when your core developed further?" Danny asked."Artemis is the only one that knows of that. She helped me  to stay calm and focus. Not to let the power control me but me to control it."

"I'm proud of you. Uncle Frostbite told me the exact same thing." Danny said."If you want, we can train a bit tomorrow in the gym. I got some great fighting skills I think will benefit you, awesomely." Danny said."I can't wait!" Dani said but then her stomach growled.

"I hope you've been eating well." Danny said and went to the kitchen when they saw Megan already starting to cook some macaroni and cheese."I've eaten but not as much." Dani said."Tonight you're eating...no excuses." Danny said.

"Besides... I'm starving." Danny said making Dani chuckle.

Megan was finally done and the whole team arrived at the kitchen when they smelled the delicious aroma."I'm so hungry!" Wally exclaimed."Just chill, dude. You'll eat soon." Robin said.

Megan served up the food and everyone started to eat and chat. Everything is perfect at that moment. Dani and Danny got reunited...what more could the two halfas want.

Except in the background, the Fruitloop is already getting prepared for his challenging of Ra's Al Ghoul.

Speaking of the crazed up Fruitloop. He used his powers to make a special sword that he is going to use against the Demon Head. This sword was laced with a deadly poison that's enough to kill him.

This is part one of his plan. Defeat the Leader of the League of Assassins. Part two is to use the Lazarus Pit to enhance his powers and heal whatever wounds he might obtain. Thirdly, send the bomb he has been preparing to his old space station and wait until earth notices the danger they are in and then...

Use enhanced powers to turn the astroid intangible and become the King of Earth and if Danny or Dani decides to intrude... they'll get a nasty surprise...and it isn't even the Guys In White.

The next night arrived sooner than expected. Danny prepared to go sneak around one of the labs Vlad definitely used and Dani...frankly...she was worried something could happen. Danny saw the fear on Dani's face. He stood at the exit of the mountain."I'll be back...I promise." Danny said and gave a kiss on Dani's cheek.

"Please, don't get hurt." Dani said as she was about to cry."Don't cry, Princess. I'll be back before you know it." Danny said and wiped the tear away.

Dani smiled and watched as Danny slowly back away and transformed, flying into the direction of Amity Park. He made use of portals to get there faster.

When he did arrive, he saw wanted posters of his ghost form at the border immediately. Turning invisible he headed towards where Vlad's mansion is. He planned on taking this demented, deranged, crazed up Fruitloop down for good.

Once Danny got close to Vlad's mansion, he changed back to his human form. Using the techniques he was taught by Talia, he managed to get into the lab. Luckily (and unluckily, if you know what I mean) Danny managed to get into Vlad's lab without getting noticed.

He did however, find something shocking the moment he stepped in. He saw a cage with a ghost inside."How did he...capture you?" Danny asked moving closer towards the cage.